• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Protectors? *confused*

• Thread starter Ceridwen DF
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Ceridwen DF

First off: No, this is not about dupes.
Just to clarify that.

Second: My question.

I was at an EM event on Nov 11th, 2006 on Drachenfels, where we had to collect numbered daggers (1, 2, 5 and 10) and the person with the most points would win.

1st Place: Sir Flitschbirne
Won: Bane of Hythloth

2nd Place: Kleiner Matz
Won: Protector

Why I am confused:
The picture I have of the Protector shield has very different values compared to the one Gencore sold:

Protector
Weight: 8 Stones
Durability 100%
HPR 1
Stam Regen 2
DCI 10%
Resists: 7 10 7 8 8
Lower Req 50
Mage Armor
Str Req 45
Durability 255/255

Can anyone please tell me where the one which was recently sold came from and why apparently 2 Items with the same name and same graphic but other stats were given out?

M

mdacc#one

ah ok, yes there are 2 versions. Just like 2 versions of Bane of Hylolth. Both have very differnt mods. The German EM often likes to do that this past year. He even recycled teh Gladiator chest and arms names.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am wondering why he put mage armor on a shield.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Gencore had both Bane of Hythloths... One had Spell Channel and one did not.

G

Godiva_DF

there was one of each in season 4 and season 5

I think the first ones mods were much better.