• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 2 old armor pieces a a weapon

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thigh boots and gorget have decent value. Gorget if you type [exceptional] into vendor search should find similar pieces. I’d say the boots are worth more maybe upwards of 150 but there isn’t much sewn stuff about on vs to my knowledge. Might be worth checking though by typing in sewn and doing a high to low results page. The weapon is a double slayer but I don’t think it’s worth more than 10m.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Could the original paladin quest give you a double slayer? I have a few weapons from that quest sitting around, but only single slayers.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I recently purchased 8 pieces of sewn by studded leather/leather. One was sewn by Rid. Another piece was sewn by Coll which we have a pair of shoes by her already. Paid 500 mil for all 8 pieces. Not sure if I over or under paid. Some insight would be helpful and appreciated.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I would put them at:
The boots 140m-175m
Gorget- 75m (you may get luck and get 100m or so for it considering someone recently put a ton of pieces on VS for 175m)

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently purchased 8 pieces of sewn by studded leather/leather. One was sewn by Rid. Another piece was sewn by Coll which we have a pair of shoes by her already. Paid 500 mil for all 8 pieces. Not sure if I over or under paid. Some insight would be helpful and appreciated.
Boots and footwear are generally more expensive in these instances as they are the most collectible and desirable. I'm glad Jason echoes my estimate on these.
As for your deal I think that's pretty good going tbh. Seems like he discounted because you were buying in quantity. I think if they were all sewn by the same maker that would make the deal more expensive and also if subsequently the pieces made a complete suit. I understand also some maker's are more desirable than others as people collect by one maker or another. Coll is actually pretty well known to me and I believe them to be a desired maker. Athelas who posted items recently has an almost entire set of a slightly higher tier version of Coll's work, these being made by [Exceptional] and (blessed) both at the same time. These items are worth several hundred million each and sometimes a plat or more depending on what it is.