• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 new potions on tc? for pub 56

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are they? dont see them in mortar menu so must not be craftable cause even if you dont have recipe you can still see them. but nothing was new.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure they're craftable. I got the impression they're among the 'buy for silver' items, but I could be totally wrong on that.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The supernova potion seems to be a great conflag on crack (lol) and can only be used every 2-3 minutes? not sure exactly at least 2 minutes. When you use it; it reminds u of when a gm comes on screen and it looks like a 10x10 area around the user is engulfed in flames for a hit.

The other (not named) seems to be a potion that increases your stamina regeneration for somewhere between 10-20 seconds. Not sure on the reuse timer of it. I only used one.

Hope that helps =]

L

Lord Drakelord

The supernova potion seems to be a great conflag on crack (lol) and can only be used every 2-3 minutes? not sure exactly at least 2 minutes. When you use it; it reminds u of when a gm comes on screen and it looks like a 10x10 area around the user is engulfed in flames for a hit.

The other (not named) seems to be a potion that increases your stamina regeneration for somewhere between 10-20 seconds. Not sure on the reuse timer of it. I only used one.

Hope that helps =]
did you have to purchase or is it craftable? If it was made did you have to be in faction or can any crafter make it?