• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Months after last update, I'm 58th!

B

Bo Riddler

Leveling seems to be going very well for me on my warlock. Even while only using the double experience bonus. 9 Levels in 2 months feels fast.

I have been sitting at 300/300 Tailoring, Enchanting forever so it was nice to walk the the Dark Portal and get trained up in the new recipes for those skills.

What now? Besides working on 59th, I need 10 more Essence of Undeath to finish off my Robe of the Void. On Kirin Tor, they sell for about 10 gold each, ouch.

How is your Warlock coming along? I have thought about rolling an Orc Lock as I hear they are quite strong. Opinions?

Bo

B

Bo Riddler

How sad is it I'm gaming when its warm outside. Ok in ONE day, I went from new 58th to mid 59th.

WoW! The thrills I'm having in HH are incredible. 6 Flags couldn't do more for me right now!

Bo

G

It goes really really fast. In two days I went from 64 to 65, but I was in rested the whole time. I hope to do the same to 66 each weekend up....thats me being extremley hopeful

Congrats!