• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 man cfo

S

susan4633

ok didn't plan in, didn't think i was ready for it...but needs must ! 7 of us boarded the elevator.....all of a sudden 2 of us were in front of the cogs. so i guess it wasn't a true 2 man, we were on the same side. we used all of our
7s except high dive. i also used 1 throw unite. we killed all the cogs finally... and then the crane round. luckily we were both able to stomp and crane. i tried and finally succeeded in blocking 1 side, and we did it. it took an hour but we both lived. all for gag up lure...phooey~

S

SSniffleslam

AWWW...about the gag up lure part...but YAY! you did it!!!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! I had that same thing happen to me once before. It's durned close enough to a duo if you ask me!

S

soupandquackers

Congrats, that must have been a relieve to get on the same side.

S

susan4633

it is obviously so totally NOT my cfo night. we loaded my 3rd cfo for the night with 8. at crane time there were 4 left. again we did win but lousy pay off gag up trap. GOOD NIGHT CFO!

S

SSniffleslam

oh wow! I'm sorry to hear that...I don't know when i've had bad luck like that two times in one night!