• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 2 Legacy Mares

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You may want to be careful buying legacy mares right now anyway. I bought one for 35m, and it converted to 3-slot after bonding (Or, just simply sitting in my stable) - just a heads-up. But if OP's mares didn't spring forward by now, they're probably safe.

Someone said something about legacy mares doing the same thing the last time this invasion event was going on, so may be a returning past bug?

Last edited:

yavahue

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You may want to be careful buying legacy mares right now anyway. I bought one for 35m, and it converted to 3-slot after bonding (Or, just simply sitting in my stable) - just a heads-up. But if OP's mares didn't spring forward by now, they're probably safe.

Someone said something about legacy mares doing the same thing the last time this invasion event was going on, so may be a returning past bug?
hmm strange.. well mines are bonded 2 slot, have 3, 1 i just fully trained to a beast :)
maybe i should train em and then sell.. hmm

yavahue

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If thats the price then the hp and strength are to low for me, sorry.
what would u pay for these stats? only 10mil?

This one i trained (with chivalry and armor ignor), look at stats..
and this had just like 30 more points in stats before training than that 504 str one:

2020-06-17_12-54-49.png

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hmm strange.. well mines are bonded 2 slot, have 3, 1 i just fully trained to a beast :)
maybe i should train em and then sell.. hmm
I'd give ya 80m if you trained (not scrolled) that first one to 5-slot chiv-ai build with enough points left to scroll it to all 120s. But I couldn't xfer to your shard to pick it up. Best of luck to ya though!

Training 'em does seem like a safer bet right now but I've noticed many won't buy a pet if it's trained. Probably just want to do their own funky build on them, or want to know exactly what they're doing to the pet.

yavahue

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'd give ya 80m if you trained (not scrolled) that first one to 5-slot chiv-ai build with enough points left to scroll it to all 120s. But I couldn't xfer to your shard to pick it up. Best of luck to ya though!

Training 'em does seem like a safer bet right now but I've noticed many won't buy a pet if it's trained. Probably just want to do their own funky build on them, or want to know exactly what they're doing to the pet.
Thank you! :)

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@leloyon forgot the slot-jumping incident, thanks for the reminder.

@yavahue i have seached the forums for prices after my initial offer, i’ll up that to 50mil.
The reason im not offering 80mil is that I dont need the risk of “slot-jumping” covered like leloyon.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@leloyon i think its mostly because lots of people are very bad at training pets lol, if i were to spend 100s of mils on a pet i would expect perfection - not to be confused with 'close enough' - which is what most 'pet trainers' try to get away with

-using poor base pets
-forgetting to add something
-misused points

i see pets like this all the time for sale for insane prices in game [which they seldomly get], but the players who show base pets on stratics and offer custom training services do quite well

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@leloyon i think its mostly because lots of people are very bad at training pets lol, if i were to spend 100s of mils on a pet i would expect perfection - not to be confused with 'close enough' - which is what most 'pet trainers' try to get away with

-using poor base pets
-forgetting to add something
-misused points

i see pets like this all the time for sale for insane prices in game [which they seldomly get], but the players who show base pets on stratics and offer custom training services do quite well
Here's hoping that the devs eventually throw in the ability to see the original base-stats on a trained pet. Would make buying trained pets a much easier task. I really want a pp mare in my possession but you're 100% right. I wouldn't want to buy a trained mare if I didn't at least see the base pet first. Then again, I sure wouldn't want to pay mils for a pp mare just to have it slot-jump again either. <_< You just can't win in situations like this.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean to be honest pp pets are only good for getting a bit of extra hp in most cases, which makes no difference in almost any situation.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
PP pets can allow more specials, more hps, more scrolling. Mares usually start at 50-80 M untrained, unless very poor stats. PP WWs rock and they have overcap str lots of times. Some PPs also start with lower slots, so they have more TPs.
PP are better pets most times specifically Mares, WW. Other PP are untouchables like banes and dreads, different ball game and price range. We don't want to minimize all PP pets.

yavahue

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
@leloyon forgot the slot-jumping incident, thanks for the reminder.

@yavahue i have seached the forums for prices after my initial offer, i’ll up that to 50mil.
The reason im not offering 80mil is that I dont need the risk of “slot-jumping” covered like leloyon.
make that 70, and u got a deal :)