• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Harries in 24 hours

G

GiveitaTry

Why did Rot not RAId 2 harrowers in 24 hours when i sat in their vent and they had 13 people.. we have 7. please respond... " dont hold back." DENY and the screenshots will begin.

T

truss

lol we have 9 in vent now. 7 are afk even me. so please post? when did you do these?

G

GiveitaTry

the first harrower was sunday WE FIGURED EVERYONE WOULD BE ON.... it was prime time 9 - 10 pm eastern... u guys field more 9 pm and on... then monday morning with 6 people ROT DOES HAVE A MORNING CREW... they just didnt show =/ i believe nox said it was " useless."

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did do 2 harries and at the second someone attempted setting up a choke on us but the COM people failed miserably with 4 of them getting sandwiched onto a bridge.. pretty bad attempt in my opinion... we notify most people when we spawn in hopes of a fight, but rarely happens...

G

GiveitaTry

well rot just tried to raid with 11 people to our 9 and sadly died... they had a super and we had 2... they didnt even put up a fite ill be posting our Guilds Website on the forums if that is allowed I ALSO would love for a moderator or interview person to come into vent for an interview on the pvp and how it is these days. contact me 380562015

T

Turles

yup you guys sure can choke a point well. but on the other hand you beat us. i believe we had 9 people there to you 13 we counted could be wrong. u gave us a beating i wasnt at the other 2 eariler harrys i was working but ill do my best to try an get the guild back in gear.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do like those bolas & spells & arrows through walls down at fire too. Those are pretty hott. Did someone special mod your files for you or did you have to buy them for UO gold? :lick:

Besides modified files; you did kill us the first time pushing out from lvl 2 - to 1. Good job. Although your ability to count is a little bad; considering we had 13 in vent; 2 afk, and 2 in another channel. So that would be 9. And your "9" was certainly 13. But then again, maybe you dont count your guys who have the same name, but we do. Its fine. You keep those fields&dragons in halls and on bridges. We'll still crank out every open field fight with ease. :)

G

GiveitaTry

yeah we had 10 we didnt have 13... please do recount.. if you want i have screenshot of your vent not everyone in your vent was accounted for trust me ^^ but on the other hand we held a chokce once.. and we pushed u guys held the top and we took it from you. Remember after that we LET YOU GUYS COME IN and you teamed up with FOA and still died?It Was a total open field fight and once nox watched desolation die... he ran off and died himself... loll boy i bet he was mad... i hope you guys pop this public harry.. when is it happening turles?

G

GiveitaTry

I do like those bolas & spells & arrows through walls down at fire too. Those are pretty hott. Did someone special mod your files for you or did you have to buy them for UO gold? :lick:

Besides modified files; you did kill us the first time pushing out from lvl 2 - to 1. Good job. Although your ability to count is a little bad; considering we had 13 in vent; 2 afk, and 2 in another channel. So that would be 9. And your "9" was certainly 13. But then again, maybe you dont count your guys who have the same name, but we do. Its fine. You keep those fields&dragons in halls and on bridges. We'll still crank out every open field fight with ease. :)
this is the funniest post i have ever heard... casting and bola and arrows through walls.. i am sorry to tell you you just made our nite

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Why didnt you comment on that part sir?

EDIT:
If I thought it would mean anything, I would take a video of it next time. But its obvisious (If anyone watched the great GL COM BASE Video) they dont do much to defend against them. Its a clientside hack. I believe ur friends on ATL call it a "plot hack". Thats all I know. Must be nice to have it though. Mighty useful for hitting people who think they can get away right? Hehe.

G

GiveitaTry

ROT has lost their shard i understand your concern and anger... i mean your accusing people of being able to cast through wallz... and bola thru walls and arrows.. you are truely delusional... why cant you accept we field less... were better... BOTH GUILDS HAD 2 DRAGONS.. you had JEREMY AND ANTZY PANTZY... they just SUCK on them... WHEN IS THIS PUBLIC HARROWER? Also i wish i had uo gold i dont spend rl cash on uo so im broke =/

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here; Ill quote from your post on the GL boards sir.

GiveitaTry
Visitor

Re: 9-4 Covetous Harry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are hilarious... UO has been ruined for years... simple speedhacks and fields looking like squares ARE NOT WHAT RUINED UO... any sensible person should realise this... i mean QUIT COMING UP with excuses of Why u got WRECKED BY THe FACTIONERs on one side and couldnt find hollow ground on the other cuz of HAXz =/ i mean its pathetic... SPEEDHACKS ONLY MAKE U GO SO FAST uo has a limit called packet pusher... u can only GO SO FAST... i mean this is really stupid to listen to you guys... ive seen BC Screenies where HALF WERE RUNNING speedhacks or tool bar blocked out... personally i got SPIES all over in BC... why i block mine out so people dont see who im talking too... THATS ONE REASON! :p but i mean its just stupid lol. As for bc, bcf, SA, and P alliance... including help from uod.. u guys did horrible... dont ever attempt to fight us against u will never amount to wut u did... btw we didnt have more then 18 at that fite ... TOWARDS END WE HAD 15. Quit being tools. learn teamwork. and still die more.

So please tell me more how you dont use modded files; or not even an admitted speedhacker?

G

GiveitaTry

Here; Ill quote from your post on the GL boards sir.

GiveitaTry
Visitor

Re: 9-4 Covetous Harry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are hilarious... UO has been ruined for years... simple speedhacks and fields looking like squares ARE NOT WHAT RUINED UO... any sensible person should realise this... i mean QUIT COMING UP with excuses of Why u got WRECKED BY THe FACTIONERs on one side and couldnt find hollow ground on the other cuz of HAXz =/ i mean its pathetic... SPEEDHACKS ONLY MAKE U GO SO FAST uo has a limit called packet pusher... u can only GO SO FAST... i mean this is really stupid to listen to you guys... ive seen BC Screenies where HALF WERE RUNNING speedhacks or tool bar blocked out... personally i got SPIES all over in BC... why i block mine out so people dont see who im talking too... THATS ONE REASON! :p but i mean its just stupid lol. As for bc, bcf, SA, and P alliance... including help from uod.. u guys did horrible... dont ever attempt to fight us against u will never amount to wut u did... btw we didnt have more then 18 at that fite ... TOWARDS END WE HAD 15. Quit being tools. learn teamwork. and still die more.

So please tell me more how you dont use modded files; or not even an admitted speedhacker?
i dont understand how any ONE of those lines had me saying i used hacks or altered files... how do you KNOW so much about these? i do know for a fact lacrimo speedhacks... denethar aka paris speedhacks... sephiroth who recently quit speedhacks... i mean must i go on.. quit crying.. n learn how to pvp were thinking about picking up a trammy guild to MASSIVE SPAWN FOR US this means you can DO AS MANY SPAWNS AS U WANT FOR MORE INFO contact me 380562015 YOU WILL HAVE THE PROTECTION THE THE DOMINATING GUILD ON THE SHARD... WOWZ.. not "RAT" or should i say MICE=/ hahahahha

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just making people aware. No reason to get upset if your innocent right? :thumbup1:

Why didnt you comment on that part sir?

EDIT:
If I thought it would mean anything, I would take a video of it next time. But its obvisious (If anyone watched the great GL COM BASE Video) they dont do much to defend against them. Its a clientside hack. I believe ur friends on ATL call it a "plot hack". Thats all I know. Must be nice to have it though. Mighty useful for hitting people who think they can get away right? Hehe.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
And as I said earlier, if you failed to read it.. Your ATL buddies told me. I mean when you see a video like that, you are curious and have to ask questions right?

G

GiveitaTry

Just making people aware. No reason to get upset if your innocent right? :thumbup1:
this game would neverm ake me upset... " the losing streaks going up, Why? Cuz We Here."
and here to stay thanks for the new home shard.... wonder which one next well take...

o btw knock knock or kock knock i forget wut ur name was.. ur hella kool
kock knocker - 10 kool pnts.
Bamboostic....- -5.

We were sl on gl... we were never COM and not to mention i would LOVE for you to record a video of the next fight you wont ever see any wall hacks isnt it against the rules to accuse someone of hacking on stratics? Quit crying because you lose.. pvp lessions 10$ an hour....

K

KnocK_KnOck

lol just saying. Last time !C! well now II blamed them for cheats we got the oh u suck run around , now its the other way around. :flame:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be completely ****ing pathetic to actually BELIEVE that we were casting through walls and bolas and have this super ability to cast flame strikes in 1 second and, also, toss bolas on mount? is that the next step to your pathetic attempt at trying to trash us?... You got rolled over tonight just how fights go you win or lose and obviously you lost. Deal with it.

and 25's are pretty nice giveitatry was right.

D

De Leet Sauce

ohhhh snap. leet sauces first post.

i would like to comment and say i especially like running around 2nd lvl fire chasing rot like were playing musical chairs or something? (funny thing is there the ones always droppin) awwe, nerve strucken?

Come get some :spider:

Leet.

T

Turles

ok yeh we lost never said we didnt. now that you guys have numbers even or near ..or sometimes more then us how about taking off the training wheels an fight without the dragons.. when u can stomp us without them ill be glad to move over an say u guys control the sever till then enjoy the false glory you have made for yourselves

G

GiveitaTry

Coming from someone who has hiding on their main character... i dont think i need your approval homi lol. I will say you play your template very well but hiding comon..false wins? how was it a false when we had even numbers if not less then u and we had 2 dragons each... it was an open field fite not a grinder fite once we LET you guys in.. you had more dexxers. Maybe if you would focus on recruiting members the opposite of noximos " OK GUYS PUSH PUSH PUSH, while im running the opposite way to make sure i dont lose my points...." idiots. Sorry turles.. but your guild sucks... You even said it.. Were owning you guys EZILY and were just fielding even numbers lol....

K

KnocK_KnOck

ok yeh we lost never said we didnt. now that you guys have numbers even or near ..or sometimes more then us how about taking off the training wheels an fight without the dragons.. when u can stomp us without them ill be glad to move over an say u guys control the sever till then enjoy the false glory you have made for yourselves

ahh hahaha I'm rolling right now. Did you reallllyyyyyyy just say that?!?!
RoT has just as many tamers if NOT More & To be honest some of you guys are worthless without your pets.

lmfao good laughs thanks!

G

GiveitaTry

your going to have to telll me who you are lol you got hella kool points.

T

Turles

yeh those few times u win outta the grinders u run but how about every other time in yew u turn the winery into what a grinder how about brit bank omg a grinder. im just saying other then a few times all u guys win our drags grinders. ill give credit when its due yeh u won a few open fights but near what we have. id though youd give credit as well but who am i just on the other side seeing the fights im at. if im not on you guys could be rolling over us open feild everytime i wouldnt no. just going by the fights ive been at

G

GiveitaTry

if u say so dude we turn the winery into a fielded prizm because theres 9 of u and 3 of us... LIKE THERE JUST WAS hahahah least i killed gorath before i died with 4 on me on top of winery..guess u forget the night i killed lacrimo paris you and the other guy on top of winery by myself =/ . Well We own more open field fights then u think or give us credit for... rots dieing and it wont be together much longer maybe some of the better rot should rethink their stands in a guild whos gm isnt even active... or cant even be on.. RL is more important but dont be a gm and dont run a guild if you dont have time. =/.

T

Turles

like i said i can only speak for what im on for. not saying u dont win i just dont see it wen im on open field wise atleast =]

K

KnocK_KnOck

Almost every guild grinds one way or another. Nothing wrong with that, Whatever works. I'd love to see a rot vs wow harry at destard now that would be a good fight to watch. :eek:

G

GiveitaTry

trust me we have been hoping for it rot better hope they have 4x our numbers our destard harry will never be kilt we will fight fight fight and non stop fight trust me =] it wont be touched at all until server deletes it =/ we have a lot of late no life players =/ .^^.

G

GiveitaTry

no way my trained one eatz you guys for breakfest. Dont forget pain spike kill......... its so funny open field fights we relate "RATS" with chickens, they never stop running around like they are after something but theres never anything in front of em..

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no way my trained one eatz you guys for breakfest. Dont forget pain spike kill......... its so funny open field fights we relate "RATS" with chickens, they never stop running around like they are after something but theres never anything in front of em..
I'm sorry. Was yew about an hour ago 4/5v3/4 in the field where u all died and tried to choke the winery not enough of a field fight for you?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy pvp sucks, the quality of pvp'ers is on par with the snow on my boot, you will find no competition here.

The only people who play here are those with little to no time to play the game, and nostalgic "has beens" who don't want to leave home, & that is the truth.

PS; Post your character names.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Chessy pvp sucks, the quality of pvp'ers is on par with the snow on my boot, you will find no competition here.

The only people who play here are those with little to no time to play the game, and nostalgic "has beens" who don't want to leave home, & that is the truth.

PS; Post your character names.

Weren't we talking about that at Yew Gate the other night?

G

GiveitaTry

first off it was a 3 v 6 with 2 dreads against my own and 5 dexxers 1 mage GORATH to our 3 mages... so of course we had to lay fields... We know how to play.. Until you do.. dont post in any of my threads ( so never. ) thanks.

S

Sephy

my one man guild can own both of u stop complaining and be glad you both have decent people to fight finally

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off it was a 3 v 6 with 2 dreads against my own and 5 dexxers 1 mage GORATH to our 3 mages... so of course we had to lay fields... We know how to play.. Until you do.. dont post in any of my threads ( so never. ) thanks.
Your inability to count is awesome. You need a lesson from a math teacher sir. :(

And as Turles stated; all you guys do is turn everything into a grinder or a choke point; otherwise you get walked over. Name a play you havent? Fire? Check. Despise? Check. Brit Bank? Check. Yew Winery? Check. I can't think of 1 time I have fought you guys where you didnt "hole up" into a little parafield mess and hope your pets can kill someone.

And to continue Turles comment, you guys have close to the numbers we have now ("WE HAVENT BEEN RECRUTING AT ALL!!" - Slipknot) take off the training wheels -- ...taming and lore... and pvp, not pve. =]

K

KnocK_KnOck

Your inability to count is awesome. You need a lesson from a math teacher sir. :(

And as Turles stated; all you guys do is turn everything into a grinder or a choke point; otherwise you get walked over. Name a play you havent? Fire? Check. Despise? Check. Brit Bank? Check. Yew Winery? Check. I can't think of 1 time I have fought you guys where you didnt "hole up" into a little parafield mess and hope your pets can kill someone.

And to continue Turles comment, you guys have close to the numbers we have now ("WE HAVENT BEEN RECRUTING AT ALL!!" - Slipknot) take off the training wheels -- ...taming and lore... and pvp, not pve. =]

Lmao thats almost as good as what Turles said lmao.

Rot don't know how to count any better than anyone else, when you guys have lets say 11 and we have lets say 5 you guys claim to have 5 and us 11 lmao. lets not forget you don't use tamers.

Give it a break, your spitting out crap that other guilds have blamed you for. now the tables are turned & your not liking it all all.

K

KnocK_KnOck

Rot don't know how to count any better than anyone else, when you guys have lets say 11 and we have lets say 5 you guys claim to have 5 and us 11 lmao. lets not forget you don't use tamers.

Give it a break, your spitting out crap that other guilds have blamed you for. now the tables are turned & your not liking it all all.
edit to add:

Not RECRUTING AT ALL you say Then when did you guys let Wiggy in?

K

KnocK_KnOck

:eek:snap:

Head Count wowz boyz 5 at damwin 7 at icewest
Rot 11 I think << could be wrong Never got all their bars.

Good fights from what I saw. Wowz Boyz done well for being outnumbered.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Would you like to bandwagon some more? Was I speaking to you? No. So move on. Your "k00l" pts dont apply to anyone important sir.

R

RichDC

please respond... " dont hold back." DENY and the screenshots will begin.
Can you begin the screenies now, i think all us ofshard readers are ready!!!

(i love these pvp smack talkin threads sooooooo funny!!)