• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 dexxer max luck suits take alook....

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both suits on ATL details below..

1st suits without wildfire mask

2plats

comes with:
Leurocians mempo of fortune
armor of fortune
yuki o's glass earrings
serpent skin quiver
minax sandals
Ozymandias obi
corguls sash
lucky charm
lune rouge
soleil rouge
epaulette blackthorn
Europe gold kilt
Europe gold fancy shirt

hit point increase 13 on imbued armor
12% hit chance increase on imbued armor
stamina increase 16 on imbued armor

total luck without buff or weapons on : 2350

...................................................................................................................................
2rd luck suit with wildfire mask

2.5plats

comes with:
wildfire mask
Leurocians mempo of fortune
armor of fortune
yuki o's glass earrings
serpent skin quiver
minax sandals
ninja belt crest of blackthorn
corguls sash
lucky charm
lune rouge
soleil rouge
epaulette blackthorn
Europe gold kilt
Europe gold fancy shirt

12% HCI on imbued armor
stamina inc 23 on imbued armor
hit point increase 9 on imbued armor
gloves are fully refined on all resists

total luck no buffs no weapons : 2410

Attachments

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
i dont want to piss you off but are you sure you pricing is on point?
i mean looking at the pictures you have a bunch of artifacts which are maybe around 1p. the other pieces are crafted with horned kit.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i mean looking at the pictures you have a bunch of artifacts which are maybe around 1p. the other pieces are crafted with horned kit.
Very specific pieces with raised resistance and dexxor stats

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Very specific pieces with raised resistance and dexxor stats
that may be true but raising 4 of 5 resist only require 1 invul refinement per piece and specific resist is either just crafting a lot of base pieces or simply use that anvil thingy.

but lets not highjack his post, i just wanted to help him if he was not sure about pricing

@La-Coka-Nostra i apoligize.

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these parts at time to crafter to get the correct
that may be true but raising 4 of 5 resist only require 1 invul refinement per piece and specific resist is either just crafting a lot of base pieces or simply use that anvil thingy.

but lets not highjack his post, i just wanted to help him if he was not sure about pricing

@La-Coka-Nostra i apoligize.
your wrong in refinements you dont always hit the 5 max resists and each try is 20mil alone you rarer get all 5 resists with one tool.
and as for the crafting armour it's still takes time people buy ready built suits Ethier they cant make them or they just cant be bothered so yes you pay abit more like anythink if its done for you I hope this helps you to understand why I have priced it...also the artifacts including in suit as you well know prices constantly change in the market.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High luck for sure , but about the stats and resist , maybe need more adjustment, you have refine for more resist cap but not able to reach it , then totally useless tbh.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
these parts at time to crafter to get the correct

your wrong in refinements you dont always hit the 5 max resists and each try is 20mil alone you rarer get all 5 resists with one tool.
and as for the crafting armour it's still takes time people buy ready built suits Ethier they cant make them or they just cant be bothered so yes you pay abit more like anythink if its done for you I hope this helps you to understand why I have priced it...also the artifacts including in suit as you well know prices constantly change in the market.
only one of the pieces got a 5 resist on it, 2 have only 4... for which is guaranteed for using invul, the other pieces dont have at all, so but i dont want to start a fight.
i did a lot of suits so i think that i know what iam talking about, guess i should have asked double for my work in the past and not care if its fair for both parties

imho its not worth 2,5plat but its your suit so you can ask for what you want.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've always just used bracelet of primal consumption as I'd rather accept lesser mods than lesser resistance