• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 Accounts (15m & 6m)

• Thread starter theBaddestMug
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

theBaddestMug

I have two account, one is 6 months (active time) and the other is 15 months (active time). I'd looking to get rid of them both, hopefully in one trade.

The 6 month account has nothing at all on it, it's completely empty.

The 15 months account has two decent characters on Lake Superior (as seen below). For the most part the account has been stripped, there is some gear left in the bank, but nothing really notable.

Code:
Tactics              108.7 (Cap 110)
Archery              105.3 (Cap 120)
Animal Lore          101.1 (Cap 115)
Resisting Spells     100.0 (Cap 110)
Veterinary            88.9 (Cap 110)
Animal Taming         85.8 (Cap 115)
Chivalry              61.0 (Cap 110)
Hiding                 0.4 (Cap 100)

Tactics              115.0 (Cap 115)
Archery              115.0 (Cap 115)
Spirit Speak         100.0 (Cap 120)
Hiding                93.0 (Cap 100)
Ninjitsu              91.1 (Cap 115)
Stealth               65.0 (Cap 110)
Stealing              50.0 (Cap 110)
Bushido               40.0 (Cap 100)
Meditation            30.9 (Cap 110)
I'm looking to get 50m but I'll entertain lower offers. Drop me a PM if you'd like to buy these accounts or make an offer.

If you'd like to use a broker thats fine, but it will be up to you to find one. I've been out of the game for awhile so I'm not sure what brokers charge now a days but I'd be willing to pay 1/2 of the broker fees.

T

theBaddestMug

Alright, so in an effort to get these accounts off my hands I'll take 25m on Legends.