• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2.0- A gateway to the underworld

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 (a fel guild of murderers dictated by Mervyn) are always on the look out for players from trammel who are interested in playing in fel. We provide tips on making macros, templates, survival skills and killing. We will even provide you with a good pvp suit and powerscrolls if required.

We have our own Ventrilo servers and map servers that enable us to be in constant communication and promote teamwork.

The guild is a lighthearted approach to pvp with friendly players and have a strict no cheating policy.

(the guild is a dictatorship with all players obeying direct orders from Mervyn so some role playing may be involved)

Interested?

ICQ Mervyn on 99514030

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guild is a lighthearted approach to pvp with friendly players and have a strict no cheating policy.

(the guild is a dictatorship with all players obeying direct orders from Mervyn so some role playing may be involved)

Interested?

ICQ Mervyn on 99514030
Good, very good. I see you learned something over the years.

For your guild I will donate #1 harrower at your chosen time.
PM me for date and time.

S

Stomp

Mervyn.

I get frustrated for you when I see you post what appears an open invite and all I see is you getting smack talked here.... kudos for keep trying.....
BUT... with that said...
I am GM of WoY... we tried to work alongside 2.0 at one point, us being a pure trammie guild who like to venture into Fel occasionally ( for the buzz )... worked great for a while, we killed harrower while 2.0 provided thge red defence, scrolls split at end... work well while you were not around to be honest... you came back and bamn, deal over, regardless of the deal we had with other members of 2.0... I understand you run a dictatorship, but hell, no respect for the guildies we had an understanding with... what was that all about... shame really, was working nice for both sides for a while.

For those that read this, if you want some pvp fun and see WoY in Fel... dont attack us with 2 / 3 or 4 peeps . hell , 1 is enough most times.. we will try and fight back against 1 and usually die ( 5 of us die to 1 red is not uncommon ) but 2/3/4 reds v us is no fun for us and cant be no fun for you ! at least have the decency to give us fair fight ( 1 red v our 5 blues - hehe )... if u want pvp, well tbh, move along and find a different fight, we aint it v 2/3/or more.

Anyways... Good luck with gettings some blues to help you pvm. It wont be WoY I doubt :)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This deal was a one off for the harrower and this was agreed prior to the event, you make it sound like i wasn't the GM when this happened, i remember doing this harrower, i also remember the deal, in this game, there are so few players that everyone is someone's friend and 2.0 relish in retaining the black and white boundary of friend and foe. 2.0 have no allies.

My enemy's enemy is my enemy

If you're interested in doing another harrower, give me a shout, i've a few sets of harrower skulls, however don't for a second think that i won't order my members to raid you if caught in 2ta without my permission.

t2a is the sole property of Mervyn, trespassers will meet resistance.

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thats funny.... I have spent most of my game time this week in T2A with the smugglers edge (so clearly visible) and you haven't killed me for trespassing yet.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats funny.... I have spent most of my game time this week in T2A with the smugglers edge (so clearly visible) and you haven't killed me for trespassing yet.

Hmmm. And how many times have they tried to kill you and failed? :D

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In T2A this week... Only once I think.... They don't do a very a good job of patrolling their lands do they....

K

King Frankie

Lazy hence the reason to find more trammel players to put on that duty :p

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No patrols are happening in T2A during school hours nor after 11pm on a school night.

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*sighs* Children...

Well I work full time, I can only wander online between 8pm'ish and 11pm. 12pm'ish on fridays. Come find me. Im naked as always with a Smugglers Edge.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im online between 4 and 12pm, mon to friday, and weekends, try find me :D

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there were any school girls playing this game, i'd know about it by now.