• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1998-2002 Great lakes players

gilohmsford

Visitor
Hello. I know this is a bit of an odd post. I am feeling nostalgic and was wondering if there are still any people from 1998-2002 who would remember the following player:

Gil Ohmsford, Aria Darkmoon, Helm Strongblade? These are my old characters. I am just curious if guys like Praterion, Belial, Mordor, Tinkerbella, Erratic, Nightshade, Saltan, Fireblaze, etc etc are still around and maybe to reconnect. Its been years but I wonder how they are doing and miss that time in my life. Does GoH (Guardians of Honor) CH (Community helpers) PN (Paladins of night) still exist?

If you are from the period or if you knew me. Please, message.