• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

18x18 in Fel for sale for GOLD ONLY

E

envinyatar

I've got this nice 18x18 house for sale in Fel (for GOLD ONLY ppl), right next to a jungle and the only spawn I really see is Mongbats and Gorillas (and the occasional snake). There are no other houses on the screen. There's a bunch of space around it and its a great area for dueling with your guildmates. I think its max storage. If the buyer is interested, I'll include all the items on the 2nd floor for the right price (again GOLD ONLY); nothing on the first floor is for sale, well except maybe that rubble bed. I'm transferring off Chessy and need a house where I'm going. Anyway, if you're interested, PM or post with an offer.

Here's a pretty thing:

EDIT: please note that the 2nd floor is the graveyard, not the floor with the fountains. I just realized that the jpg names are misleading. The graveyard has some of the new trees and flowers, a bunch of rubble, some Shadow items, a bunch of Grizzle tombstones, some Dread horn mushrooms, two statues from the Prizm peerless and some good rubble... ooh and a black pumpkin with the name TheGrimmOmen on it.

E

envinyatar

Several inquiries so far, but this house is still unsold! Make offers!!