• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

181 month vet rewards for sale.

Kainen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hiya.

Selling 181 month vet rewards. I have 10 selections total, based on atl / catskills. If another shard is required, I may have shields for transfer. Let me know. Your Eth Tiger or Garden Shed await :) Or your 10 eth tigers and 10 garden sheds.... either way :p

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have not claimed the rewards yet, just login to whichever shard the buyer wants the item and claim it there. No need for transfers unless you need to transfer the gold to arl/cats

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your better off selling that whole account for gold for someone who wants shard shields... You'll make a lot more gold off it then all 10 rewards ever being sold

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
might as well sell the account man youll get like 3 times as much at least even if its stripped.

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agree with the other guys.

Don't waste your picks. Sell the account.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually after reading it again maybe they have all the shields they want and are maybe just looking to sell some higher end rewards to get some gold.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually after reading it again maybe they have all the shields they want and are maybe just looking to sell some higher end rewards to get some gold.
That's just evil! Don't wreck the sexiness of the account! hehe

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yah people like me play on 14 day trial accounts and would love one with alot of shields:)

U can sell acccounts for gold now? If so, buying accounts for gold! ICQ 402886

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah people like me play on 14 day trial accounts and would love one with alot of shields:)

U can sell acccounts for gold now? If so, buying accounts for gold! ICQ 402886

*Shrugs Idk I know they cant be sold for cash here though!*

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
A few years back advertising account sales for gold was prohibited on Stratics. Obviously real money sales have been disallowed for some time.

As far as the Broadsword official stance on account sales for gold, well that is definitely outside of my jurisdiction.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish there was a safe and secure way to transfer accounts to people. Great way for UO to make some money of the top on all these accounts that get traded constantly... But back to the thread, Ill buy all 10 picks for 900m. :)