• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 18 Spell Damage Increase Ring !!!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awwww. The problem is, unfortunately, that you can get 20 SDI with artifacts (easily and cheap - Crystalline Ring, Compassions Eye). Nice is, however, that you got DCI on the ring. With 20 DCI would be a lovely piece!

*pressing thumbs* for a good sale!

Dennis Wong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This ring have 3 freeslot for you to imbue in order to match with PVP or PVM.

Although Crystalline Ring and Compassions Eye have spell damage increase 20, the other property is not very good enough or may not suit for your desire armor. e.g. crystalline ring is not suitable for pvp as it has skill increase which make the pvp spell damage increase cap at 15 instead of 30.

Besides, for those who want to make a "high spell damage increase" for pvm ( i made a set of armor with old spellbook that can achieve 94% spell damage (Full resist, HPI 25, Mana Regen 21, LRC 40, DCI 45) . The effect is almost always using super slayer spellbook). This ring is a very very good choice !

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dennis, you got me wrong. I like it! I would even bid for it, but the starting bid is a bit high for my preferences. Yes, the ring is a very good choice! With 20 DCI - extremely good. If you would allow lower starting bid, I would be in...

Best wishes!

Dennis Wong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Eaerendil, Thanks for your consideration on this ring ^_^ . If you love it, start bid . Happy Bidding ~ (^v^)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard is this on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk