• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

18 hpr 18 mr 180 stam archer suit with perfect jewels

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
suitsss.png

50 EP

RING IS 5 SSI 15 HCI 15 DCI 25 EP 25 DI

BRAC IS 5 SSI 15 HCI 15 DCI 25 EP 25 DI

THIS SUIT IS ON CATS

this is a pic without pots this suit is also studded non med on a human char
18 HPR SUIT.png

Last edited:

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is this for sale? or are you just posting it for feedback? Usually if you are selling something you pick from the drop down menu in the title what you want to do...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes could u post pictures of the parts included.

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
so u want me to take pics on every part ok id rather just show u sence I don't have a lot of time atm and yes it is for sale 73756553

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so u want me to take pics on every part ok id rather just show u sence I don't have a lot of time atm and yes it is for sale 73756553
Just a tip. If you want to get the best offer, show the whole suit piece by piece. Myself as well as others won't bother bidding/buying without it.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Awesome job on the suit love it but don't thinks I can afford it but wow