• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] -

• Thread starter Grim [SL]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Suzzy

Re: Sword of the Brigand Death Captain

Looks to have a unique hue for a weapon with a pretty cool name. If only two dropped as you say, it's going to go for at least 100+, probably more.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Apparently 2 of these dropped at the Arirang brigand event today, wanting to know a brief price.. possible xfer sale depending on price.
How do you know there are only 2? Did EM said that or only those who responded? Usually unless there only 1 they drop more than just 2 when its not unqiue.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

they drop more than just 2 when its not unqiue.
LOL, What would we do without you bro?

By the way, there are already several items that you have listed as (2) this year, and quite alot of items that dropped in 2's in 2009......Maybe it's a new EM trend?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL, What would we do without you bro?

By the way, there are already several items that you have listed as (2) this year, and quite alot of items that dropped in 2's in 2009......Maybe it's a new EM trend?
In case you are not familiar how Asian shards work, Arrirang, Balahe, and Formosa runs the same events :)

I don't follow Asian EMs so don't know their pattern but from what I know from the past, you see it on one shard usually it shows up on the other two shards. But then again, like you said who knows. If he gets a big sale on it more power to him.

Orc39

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Agree with Manti!

Suppose Arirang, Balhae was Korean shard and Formosa was Taiwan shard,they runs the same events but sometime was separat coz the culture was different like i guess the Hungry Ghost Fest was only Formosa run.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well, sounds like this may be working out to be different than past Asian EM systems.

I'll certainly be in the bidding on this sword once we get a little more confirmation on numbers...

Congrats on the item and also to the players on Arirang for getting on board with the EM program, I'd say it's been a smash success on NA shards.

As far as a PC: if it ends up being (2), like I'm assuming it will, then you will probably end up getting several 100m. Of course, this all depends on WHO wants to get in on this item more than just about any other variable!

(Manti- I was just picking at what you said-you know, kidding around! Anyone that's on these boards as much as me CERTAINLY knows the history of the EM events and how they're run:

Formosa, Arirang, Balhae:
The Seers Have Joined Together On These Shards, So The Events On These Shards Are Ran Back To Back On Friday's, Saturday's, And Sunday's. The Events Normally Takes Place Their Local Time 8-9 PM. In Luna There Is A Blaze Table With Event Books on Them Telling When Events Will Start Each Week.

But, as the OP has stated, it's a different program now so we shouldn't assume it's going to run the same way)

L

Lost-Soul

Could be a single item dropped in both tram and fel side event. Napa has been running certain events in both tram and fel and dropping the same items on both sides.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There is no hard rule saying that items drop in 1s or 10s or 20s. If there are two bosses then there is a good chance that only two swords were dropped.

Regarding price, only real way to get its value is to put it up for auction. Cheers.