• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 16x16 outside Luna North gate

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on a 16x16 house in a good location. Starting price is 500k. Its located just outside of Luna's north gate. Make an offer on bulletin board at house along with your contact info. Or private message me here with offer. Or ICQ me @ 423323677. All furniture and items in house are not included in the sale. I am looking to sell this house soon. Or will just drop the house to the ground if I have too.

UO House pic 7.jpg

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not likely you'll find a buyer. vendors are easy and cheap to obtain inside luna, better locations are available nearly everywhere, virtually no active player on legends needs to be satisified with anything less than an 18x18