• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] 16x16 on Legends for 18x18 on Atlantic

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading my 16x16 very nice customized home on legends for a 18x18 plot or house in a descent location on Atlantic. My home is located just outside luna walls at the north gate. I am looking for a spot on atlantic where my house would be facing the same direction as on legends. And also with no houses in front of the spot. If anyone is interested, then plz leave a message on my bulletin board at my home. Also I will only do this if the person on Atlantic would be willing to trust me enough to transfer their house to me first. For I have been burned in the past. ty

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You realize that homes on legends are worth 1/50th the price of homes on atl right?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, sad fact of the matter is, you can place keeps here. On Atlantic, housing is scarce.
Good luck finding a spot tho.