• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16th Year Veteran Rewards

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My account is currently sitting at 193 months. I want to say it was about a month or so ago that the reward prompt started appearing so I think mine is still on track. If we aren't going to be getting new rewards this year, I will choose two more shields. I just don't want to make a choice and then have something I'd use even more be released.

Devs, even if you can't tell us what it is... if you could tell us if we are getting new rewards for year 16 or was 15 the cap. If we are getting new ones, I would also love to know an ETA on when they are expected to be released. Pretty, pretty please.
There are new vet rewards on the way, we traditionally publish vet rewards in the later part of the year. For reference, last year's vet rewards were part of Publish 79 that was released in November.
To view the original post, please click here