• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16th Anniversary Rare Colored Horses... Anyone have a color other then what is in picture here?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The attached pic shows what I have collected so far including hue numbers. Haven't opened any ponies yet to get screenies, but I will once I am done.

So far I have 14 different coloured maple trees. This seems an odd number. Of the 55 maples I have collected, I have only ONE of hue numbers: 1744, 1779, and 1855 so there could very well possibly be more colours (or at least another to bring the number to 15). Will edit my pic if I find any more as I continue trading.

Hope this helps

Edit:
The above pic has been edited to include Maple (metallic hue 1920) found after initial post, I figured 14 was an odd number so looks like maybe 15 could be the final tally unless someone has another hue. Will advise if I find anything else.

Echo :)

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The attached pic shows what I have collected so far including hue numbers. Haven't opened any ponies yet to get screenies, but I will once I am done.

So far I have 14 different coloured maple trees. This seems an odd number. Of the 55 maples I have collected, I have only ONE of hue numbers: 1744, 1779, and 1855 so there could very well possibly be more colours (or at least another to bring the number to 15). Will edit my pic if I find any more as I continue trading.

Hope this helps
Fantastic work!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I look at the names on the cards ... It makes me guess that there are 10 devs/ppl + Mesanna on the UO team. This is one of the more often asked questions. *g*

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hope this helps
Excellent, i think your missing this tree, ill log in and get the color ID for ya in a bit.

Reactions: THP

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
When I look at the names on the cards ... It makes me guess that there are 10 devs/ppl + Mesanna on the UO team. This is one of the more often asked questions. *g*
Most of those names are QA not devs.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong again!
When they die they even leave a pony corpse.
but there graphics are of a horse...not a pony.....In rel life u can clearly see what is a horse and what is a pony...they are not the same....i guess i can turn a blind eye and except that our horses in UO look the same as a cute pony.....lol ....nevermind...it aint worth fighting about...weve got a horse that says its a pony when it dies...awesome

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent, i think your missing this tree, ill log in and get the color ID for ya in a bit.

wow thanks for the awesome info...need to get trading a lot more....over 14 trees..jesus....this is gonna tke some completing...alas ive never failed b4

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
but there graphics are of a horse...not a pony.....In rel life u can clearly see what is a horse and what is a pony...they are not the same....i guess i can turn a blind eye and except that our horses in UO look the same as a cute pony.....lol ....nevermind...it aint worth fighting about...weve got a horse that says its a pony when it dies...awesome
WELL MINES IS A PONY SO THERE

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That looks like it's a metallic red to me too, as it seems to be two-tone, so maybe the Rare for both maple and flytrap is the same hue?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yesterday I opened the gifts on my home shard and received 9 fly traps of and only 4 other plant types.

Today I went to other shards and opened the bag and got 0 fly traps and around 30 other type plants.

Weird rng.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that RNG is crazy

on one shard i opened up 21 plants and i had a run of those Plain deed ones - those staghorn ferns - i think i had like 12 or 14 in a row, i was suicidal after that bad of a run!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That looks like it's a metallic red to me too, as it seems to be two-tone, so maybe the Rare for both maple and flytrap is the same hue?
ya it looks to be the same as the metallic flytrap one.
i only got that one colour on one guy out of 417 across all shards.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah i got the 1920 metallic tree today, so have updated the above pic to include it, so now is 15 maples as far as I can see

:)

Wendico

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen Light blue statuette, did not get any my self and not seen anyone riding them yet, so belive its most rarest of steeds but not sure. I did received about 50 gifts cross shards and get all other colours about but none light blue.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen Light blue statuette, did not get any my self and not seen anyone riding them yet, so belive its most rarest of steeds but not sure. I did received about 50 gifts cross shards and get all other colours about but none light blue.
PICTURES PLEASE!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
15 years in UO and i only going to say one last thing about these gifts: Best Gifts Ever! :D
Agree 120%. Totally love the ponies...though I didn't get an orange one..yet (Not done trading!) I did get a blue/black one that Larisa now owns, looks good on a red :) The flytraps are scary crazy cool looking and one of my favorite plants irl so I was totally stoked to get one in UO. The silver trays are WICKED cool, LOVE deco and the design is just awesome. So again a BIG thank you to the team for the amazing gifts :danceb:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agree 120%. Totally love the ponies...though I didn't get an orange one..yet (Not done trading!) I did get a blue/black one that Larisa now owns, looks good on a red :) The flytraps are scary crazy cool looking and one of my favorite plants irl so I was totally stoked to get one in UO. The silver trays are WICKED cool, LOVE deco and the design is just awesome. So again a BIG thank you to the team for the amazing gifts :danceb:
Larisa, I usually trade with you for Sonoma gifts but I opted out of trading this time around. I do have a nice pretty orange pony statue there if you want it. Just icq me 57689699 :)

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay sorry I updated my picture post to include the black/blue ponies im sorry xD.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are staghorn ferns going to do anything special if you lock them down?

PS - Thanks to all those who traded gifts with me for ones on Siege! Still looking for trades!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this is helpful to you all. :mylittlepony:
Gosh that light orange in top left corner is nice. Some of the colors are too close to normal colors, but the beefed up stats make them, I suppose, somewhat viable for cross sharders who can't use ethys. I'm still concerned about transfer rights and dispel chances since they are summoned by crystal.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
16 years of paying for accounts for a unusable item.
we have ethys
we have tamers

they did do a job job with the development, but no use to us old timers

Emily the Tamer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been spending the morning opening the gift bags and popping horses..

2 accounts on 8 shards... so 112

2 White Venus deed
1 Vibrant Red Venus Deed
5 Orange Horses ( 1 lighter orange 4 darker)
9 Blue Black Horses
12 Mesanna Cards

* It seems there are 2 different Orange Hues
*It seems there are 2 different Brown Hues
*It seems there are 2 different Light Grey Hues
* It seems there are 3 different Dark Grey Hues (including Blue/Black)
* It seems there are 4 different Pink Hues
*It seems there are 3 different Red Hues

Hosses2.png

I spawned numerous grey (5 and 6), red (7 and 8), and pink (9 and 10) horse statuettes but only gotten these hues.

Has anyone gotten any of these extra hues? Can you attach a picture?

Sorry for lateness btw, haven't been on :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So after having all sorts of trouble figuring out which horses come from which and what was what in the EC and the 2d Client and all I went to test and decided to make my own pics... Hope this helps you Petra your welcome to use them:

16th anniversary Horses all 2d.png 16th anniversary Horses all EC.png

Top one is the 2d Client and the bottom is the EC. Sadly some of the horses are VERY difficult to tell the difference between the colors in the EC unless they are standing right next to one another but in the 2d client it's plain as the nose on your face. I find it extremely odd that what looks light in the 2d client is DARK in the EC and vice versa.

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its interesting if you look at the pic on post 137 then the one on 138, the black horse.
the dark one of course has the blue patches, but if you look at the lighter one on 137 no blue, yet on 138 you can see blue patches on the light hued one.
i didnt notice that blue on the ones i got either, im gonna log in and check them cause i know i spawned a couple last night.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
its interesting if you look at the pic on post 137 then the one on 138, the black horse.
the dark one of course has the blue patches, but if you look at the lighter one on 137 no blue, yet on 138 you can see blue patches on the light hued one.
i didnt notice that blue on the ones i got either, im gonna log in and check them cause i know i spawned a couple last night.
Weird... I wonder what's up with that? The ones I spawned all had the blue patches.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I copied myself to test.
so what you have the horses on you and then copy yourself? Please explain the process as all this 'copying to test' happened when I was away and have no clue on how to do it. Do you just put horses in your backpack or bank? How do I copy myself, and does it actually 'use' your horses or do they still remain in tact on your original shard ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
so what you have the horses on you and then copy yourself? Please explain the process as all this 'copying to test' happened when I was away and have no clue on how to do it. Do you just put horses in your backpack or bank? How do I copy myself, and does it actually 'use' your horses or do they still remain in tact on your original shard ?
What Petra said and I put a bag full of horses in my pack when I copied to test on 3 different characters on 3 different accounts.

Emily the Tamer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I took the same horse (in #137 without the blue) and turned it like the horse in #138, the blue showed up, and it looks the same.

So it's the same colour, unfortunately ): still want to see these mysterious 3rd red, grey and pink hues and 4th pink hue but I have yet to see a picture.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So after having all sorts of trouble figuring out which horses come from which and what was what in the EC and the 2d Client and all I went to test and decided to make my own pics... Hope this helps you Petra your welcome to use them:

Top one is the 2d Client and the bottom is the EC. Sadly some of the horses are VERY difficult to tell the difference between the colors in the EC unless they are standing right next to one another but in the 2d client it's plain as the nose on your face. I find it extremely odd that what looks light in the 2d client is DARK in the EC and vice versa.
Its like they got the colors backwards in one of the clients. Maybe if its reported as a bug, they can make the dark ones dark in both clients.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are the odds to get any of the cards or different colors horses the same or is there any card or color of the horses the is a rarer spawn ?

In this case, what would be the rarer ones ?

Thanks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam guessing the 2 coloured ''claimed horses''...in each of the 6 colours avaiable .....do ''look the same colour'' yes in the ''unclaimed statue form''??? or can they be colour ID to TELL which of the two u will get?? or is it just pot luck ...50/50???

Last edited: