• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16th Anniversary Horse Bonding Question

I transferred a 16th Anniversary Horse from the character that opened it and who it was bonded to, to my tamer so it could be trained. I was in the stable for a week and then I fed it, the horse didn't rebond to my tamer like other transferred pets have in the past.

I guess the question: Do these horses only bond to the original owner?

Last edited:

pevil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I had 7 of these bonded to my tamer. About a month ago I decided to transfer a couple to some of my other characters and they still bonded fine. Has it been exactly a week? Sometimes depending on the time of day it takes more like 8 days to bond.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sometimes depending on the time of day it takes more like 8 days to bond.
I wonder if bonding goes just by date. For instance, when your game time runs out, it does so the second it turns that date (midnight Eastern time). So maybe bonding will occur at the next midnight Eastern time after exactly 7 days have passed since the initial feeding.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Takes exactly 7 days to the minute to bond. The only thing that would change that is multiple shard reverts. Atlantic had a few reverts.

Thanks for the replies, yes I did feed them(in the stable, they never leave it I just restable them) and I'm pretty sure it has been a week plus.

thanks for you guy'shelp