• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

$150 or 30 million gold

S

Strycher

Ok, so there was a post like this a while back by someone that nobody has ever heard of offering some serious cash for a balanced bow. Ya all gave them a prety hard time for being a nobody and untrustworthy.

Well, I am not unknown on this Shard (Amanda Shade) and I also need a good balanced bow.

I have tried buying fletching kits and have as of yet been unable to produce a bow of the quality that I need.

So here is the offer. $150 or 30 million gold for a uber BALANCED Heavy Xbow.
Also interested in a normal BALANCED bow(the one with mortal strike and para)

Things I would most like to have:

BALANCED (this is not optional)
SSI: 35+
HCI: 10+
HLD: 35+
Fireball: 35+

Obviously, all of these will not make it onto the bow, but the more the better. I am not really interested much in leaches so those won't impact my offer much.

I will send anyone who posts a PM with my offer. I have bought stuff from both Mo'Gluk and Shakaja in the past so they would give me good references I am sure.

And just to head everyone off at the pass...a discussion of how this is not going to make just one more dismounter to deal with:

I already have a great dismounting bow. +18 HCI and some other stuff. It is perfect for dismounting, because all I need to do is hit often on that first hit and then smoke out. I am not looking for a better bow for helping with a dismount gank.

I am looking for a better bow to make me more competitive in solo fights primarily. The bow I have right now is just to slow to finish anyone off in a solor fight.

So offering a really good balanced bow is not going to make any difference whatsoever in my group fighting. You will get dismounted just as easily with the one i have now as with any other I might buy.

G

i verify that, quick and easy transaction without any problems at all.

U

unforgivenUO

this person has always done honest business with me.

S

Strycher

Bump 1

In case you didnt notice, I am also looking for a Balanced regular bow...not just a heavy.