• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] -15 mage weapon

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
seen these around. anyone know how to make one?

thanks.
Create the item with Reforging with a Fletching Runic, to where it has the -15 MW, then imbue the rest of the properties.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Most of the Bokutos with -15 MW were reforged exceptional Bokutos with an Ash Runic Dovetail Saw. Oak will not work. Choose Powerful Reforging, and all four Artifice groups. For groups, select (1) Arcane/of Wizardry and (2) Exquisite/of Quality.

You will go through a bunch of tools so be prepared for a lot of garbage before you get a clean -15 MW bokuto.

If you want to do this on metal weapons (maybe a kryss) you will need to use a Copper Runic or higher with Powerful reforging and the same artifice options.

Oh, and then the last steps after you reforge the -15 MW is to POF, imbue, and then enhance (either with Frostwood for SC/FC-1 or Bloodwood for HPR2/HLL16). I personally would use a Forged Artifact tool to guarantee your enhance.

-OBSIDIAN-

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you choice 2 words,property weight points may be separated.
And at weapon,Arcane/of Wizardry have 9 property but Exquisite/of Quality have 7 property.
I think better choice Exquisite/of Quality.
You use copper runic,you can make only -15 MW or -15MW with a property.

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if you go with only one property does that mean for the Artifice group you only pick the first 3?

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You use ash runic,you dont need powerful reforging,so you choose name(Exquisite/of Quality).
But copper runic need powerful reforging.
If I make mage wepaon,I choice name Exquisite/of Quality.
But Exquisite/of Quality have 7 property,so the probability which can do mage weapon making is 1/7.
And mage weapon have sometime -20 :(

Copper runic
Powerful reforging
Grand artifice
Inspire aritfice
Choose name#1 Exquisite/of Quality

Moti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont work!,,,500 bokuto and i dont have -15 mw on test shard