• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

+15 dex to a crimson....

L

Lady Lovely

Just want to give everyone a heads up..and I'm sure a lot of people already know this but for those who do not..
There is a few chars going around and mentioning a name of someone they think you might know, saying that they are that person.Then they tell you that they can add +15 dex to your crimson , they have you put the crimson in a box and use an axe on the box...thus making your crimson drop to the ground.
Lovely

A

Arch Magus

Have to be pretty dim-witted to fall for that one. ( my apologies if this happened to you)

This happened to me once, in a different fashion.

Newbie-type female char comes up to me in Luna (they partied me out of the blue...you should already suspect something!)
They ask me to hold their regeant bag while they get another character.
Inotice the bag puts my total backpack at 125/125 items. (apparently there is a trick that allows you to see the total amount of objects in a player's backpack)
Inside the pack is also an apron, player made.
Character tells me " yeah, that is my cute apron. You should try it on!"
IF I would have taken my Cincture off and placed it in my pack, it would have fallen to the ground.
I then spammed everyone at Luna about the scam taking place, and the player bolted.

VERY VERy TRICKY on their part.

Be careful out there folks.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone gives you a bag to hold at Luna that causes your item count to go to 125, there is always thoses trash chests around the bank you can put their bag for safe keeping.

L

Lady Lovely

Nah it didn't happen to me...But wanted to let peps know that it is something going around right now.
A scam is a scam..they catch the right person and they win :(

A

AmanitaMuscaria

If you fall for this scam, you deserve to lose your crimson.

A

Addicted

Someone tried this on me last night at brit bank, except she could add +5 HP to my Crimson...

Of course i didn't fall for it. The things i told her would violate the stratics ROC though

P

prison bound

so many people fall for this. it happens it droves every 30 days or so... just enough time in between to let people forget

S

Syfka

Defiantly be careful out there they are getting more and more desperate trying to get that crimmy