• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 14x9 Luna house, Atlantic south gate.

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I added you on icq but can't message you as you are on mobile, I think you need to add me befor we can talk.

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I added you on icq but can't message you as you are on mobile, I think you need to add me befor we can talk.
I hope that you were able to contact me. I am not on mobile, but I do not always leave ICQ on. If this is a possible problem, then I will make an attempt to keep ICQ on and just change my status to away. Thank you for the heads up. PM me if you cannot get me threw ICQ. Thanks again.

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was the most comfurtable trade I ever made. We all know Buns of Glory is trustworthy, but let me "Mosby" put one more notch in the trustworthy deal belt. Thanks again, this place is perfect for me.