• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 140 luck med armor

T

taz109

im looking 2 buy 140 armor parts gloves,sleeves,legs each part MUST be 140 and have 20% lrc good mods and reists is a plus paying well i would like the items on LS is best but i can purchase on catskillz or atlantic pm or icq me 480 473 873 thxs

T

thelust6

heya don't mean to derail your thread, though im looking for the exact same parts on *Europa*, only need *10%* instead of 20% lrc though x

T

taz109

hehe there a pain 2 find im gunna use lucky neckless aof the blue jewerly set plus 150 lukc hat

T

thelust6

Heh take it you've got the necessary arties too boot :p trading out the lucky necklace for a pendant, reckon it will increase my chances with lrc on the gloves/legs/arms = <10% each :D oh 10% on invasion spellbook too :p

T

taz109

yea got got the lucky neckless aof and the chuckles 150 jester hat just looking for the othe parts

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much are you paying for 140 luck LRC pieces on Europa? (thelust6)

T

thelust6

heh Risso :D Lets meet up so I can see the pieces you have available for sale and I'll entertain you with an offer x