• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

13 x 17 House ideas needed

C

ChWalker

I have no design talent need some ideas on how to design my 13x17 spot. Or if any one knows of any house design websites please let me know.

Thanks

I

imported_Risso

What sort of house design are you after? I have a 13x19 that I've played around with loads, and its pretty easy to change the design down 2 tiles.

C

ChWalker

I am looking for something like a country home with work shops for blacksmith and tailor

G

<blockquote><hr>

What sort of house design are you after? I have a 13x19 that I've played around with loads, and its pretty easy to change the design down 2 tiles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested in seeing that...

I

imported_Risso

Foolishly forgot to take screenshots of the finished design - this was a pretty early view from when I was testing it on TC1 but you get the basic idea. Underneath the house is a gardeners hut, which I ended up using for my crafting so I would have the house free for deco.

I wanted the mix of 'local' stone and brick to make it fit in more with the surrounding countryside, and the courtyard was so I would have the opportunity to have a go at some different centrepiece designs.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you manage to get a 13X19? On EA's shards at least, 18 is the max length or width for a custom house.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

How did you manage to get a 13X19?

[/ QUOTE ]
If Risso's house is the same size as the screenshot house from Test, the 13*19 is probably a typo, being that the shot is showing a house thats only 18 tiles long.

I

imported_Risso

Yes my bad, I always get 9s mixed up in my house measurements!