• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 Tactics, Eval?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looking into damage. has anyone already tested the difference in damages with gm to 120 tactics, or gm to 120 eval? what about different str or intel?

just don't want to do the leg work if someone already has =)

thanks

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering this myself :)
Has anyone tried to add 120 magery to their pet ?
and was it worth it ??

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 magery seems wasted to me. Pets don't really fizzle spells...

Maybe it factors into pets damage with magery mastery spells like deathray?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 magery seems wasted to me. Pets don't really fizzle spells...

Maybe it factors into pets damage with magery mastery spells like deathray?
It would factor into any spell that does a Magery skill vs resist spells skill check, like poison

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would factor into any spell that does a Magery skill vs resist spells skill check, like poison
It could be relevant if you use a pet for pvp, but seems fairly benign for a PvM pet.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasted one 120 mage and a 120 eval scroll on a pet and it really was not worth it. As Merus said in PvP it might be a asset in PvM it is just a waste of some expensive scrolls IMO. On the Dark Side 120 Necro and SS is worth it :) Have not played with Mystic/Focus or Spellweaving yet on pets.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
120 spellweaving is well worth it because your pet will automatically have level 6 focus at that skill point. 120 tactics and 120 anatomy have greatly paid off on my pets so far. 120 eval might be worth it, but I don't see 120 magery doing much of a difference at PvM.
Incidentally, that small change also made Dreadhorn so much more annoying to fight. :p

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 spellweaving is well worth it because your pet will automatically have level 6 focus at that skill point. 120 tactics and 120 anatomy have greatly paid off on my pets so far. 120 eval might be worth it, but I don't see 120 magery doing much of a difference at PvM.
Incidentally, that small change also made Dreadhorn so much more annoying to fight. :p
I assume a SW pet drops Word of Death?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huge difference between two fully trained Hiryus one at GM Wrestle, Anat, tact, parry and the other legenday Wrestle, Anat, tact, parry and Bushido. Not only in hits landed and damage delivered but in damage avoided. Same with my Tsuki Wolves. SO I would say even taking bushido out of the equation the Anat and Tactics are well worth the investment for a main battle pet.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Gave my Spider 120 Eval 110 Magery... Mostly so that when he's discorded and such at spawns he doesn't get the fizzles...

Also so if I had to PvP with it ..... he could do pretty well. He's a beast.

biza

Visitor
Mega difference between wrest//tact//parry//bushido//anat 5 slot pack beetles. One with one Without. the one without avoids a lot of attacks and hits slightly harder. Also with bandage amount on cus with healing//anat. No point in not putting them to 120 as it takes like 20 training points.