• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 120 Fishing Scroll

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hallo,

I am looking to buy a 120 Fishing scroll, if anyone got one, please PM me.
Thanks

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to start learning how to get these... I know there's some sort of quest but not sure the quest is... and then find what they are worth :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After you get your first one........ the motivation to get a second one will be very low :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why are you still searching when someone in this thread says they have one ? Give us the details..do they want too much...are you wanting one too low priced ?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't stay long since my eyes are bothering me this fine day! I have always found it funny the mentality people have with purchasing pixels items. I paid 20 mil for my 120 fishing scroll about 4 years ago,and was happy to do so. that 20 mil faded into pixel history with other countless millions in game. In the same time span of about 4 years, I have only encountered 2 other 120 fishing scrolls on Siege. One scroll, the person was asking 25 mil for it. The second 120 scroll, the owner wouldn't have sold his for 50 mil, as it was intended to be a gift for someone else in game. Not trying to do a fight with anyone just babbling my two cents worth.

Nothing but love for ya Siege,

Baby Doll :naughty-angel: