• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] 120 Bushido - why?

W

Wevie

What are the benefits of Bushido from 100-110-120?

(Sampire)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
If you have parry, you chance to parry an attack will be higher. Even if you don't, your chance to deal a critical hit will be higher.

That said, I have an ABC archer/weaver who uses 90 bushido, so you can work with lower skill. You can still honor/achieve perfection and cast bushido spells. However, you will lose a lot of critical hits.

K

Kim Li of LS

Lets see, right off the top of my head:

increased parry chance-if you have parrying
higher crit % from LS
higher hpr from confidence
WW damage bonus
duration of evasion

there is probably more, that just what I can recall this second

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know the excact numbers, but isnt there something about better control of a lesser hiryu with higher bushido? (Not that many use them nowadays.)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It takes less consecutive hits to achieve perfection as well. 9 hits for max at 120 bushido I think?

C

Connor_Graham

In addition to what is mentioned above, you also gain back a greater amount of HP's, Stam, and Mana upon the death of an Honored opponent.

K

KoolAidAddict

Cooler titles!!
THATS all that matters.....muhahaha!!!