• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 11x120 Black CU collectors pet

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon and thank you for looking. Below i have posted a 11x120 black CU with poisoning ive been working on this build a while and would like to see if anyone would be interested in this beast/collector pet.
to even get me interested in selling this pet i need to start at 2p starting bid with a BO set at 4.5p. if buyout is met i will grind the last two skills up for you at no charge.
many CUs were destroyed to create this pet. its viable for pvp or pvm and the bush/nitju seems to effect blocking and hits as we have tested this pet many times against other builds. the str has not been maxed so i could build it this way. its main purpose is not its hit but its poison and block abilitys. i also have bleed removed from it for mana control. feel free to message with any questions and thank you for taking the time to look at this pet. have a wonderful day.
Auction will end at 11pm tonight.

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On a pet, Bladeweave randomly cycles thru these moves:

1610926505880.png

It increases Bushido and Ninja as it uses those PASSIVE magics. Since you added Chivalry the Bushido is now only passive. Your Lore and Knowledge screen proves that. Your defense you see is when Bladeweave uses Feint.

You can still make this pet. I just made one now.

Put on Bladeweave: Cost 600 points. Bladeweave requires Bushido as a Passive.
A Cu is not from Tokuno so it can not get Bushido or Ninja as an active magic. The pet will gain passive Ninja when it uses an ability from Bladeweaving that needs ninja as a passive.
1610943764562.png

Let the pet fight. It will use bleed from bladeweaving and that will remove bleed from the Cus abilities:

1610943832789.png

Healing does not count as an ability.
So you can now add Poison and have the abilities available again. 100 points
He chose an area, Poison Breath 100 points:
1610945420905.png

You can still chose a Magic ability.
They Chose Chivalry:
1610944526765.png

An old trick to get rid of Bleed but you have a pet that cost a lot of excess points and does not a lot of damage.
You can get the same build on a Triton But better: Also costs 500 points less plus scroll costs.

1610944983121.png

This does not have bladeweaving doing spells that do no damage.

I hope no one paid 1 plat for that dog!

Only took me 1 try to make it.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We disagree on some things, but we agree on that. I saw the 2p start and 4.5 buy out and was definitely perplexed...

but then again I was also befuddled by wth a dadgum 'collectors pet' is... :popcorn:

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
neither of you have made, built, or finished one of these type of builds. yes your information is half true and outdated. please take the time to make one and grind it up to max and then come back and bash peoples pet builds. i would like u to show me this exact build u made, finished, so u can verify what you are claiming. otherwise your just full of crap and trolling needlessly. thanks. and have a wonderful day. if u built this pet and grinded it in 11 hours im impressed. id like to see.

Last edited:

D4rksh33p

Adventurer
On a pet, Bladeweave randomly cycles thru these moves:

View attachment 115500

It increases Bushido and Ninja as it uses those PASSIVE magics. Since you added Chivalry the Bushido is now only passive. Your Lore and Knowledge screen proves that. Your defense you see is when Bladeweave uses Feint.

You can still make this pet. I just made one now.

Put on Bladeweave: Cost 600 points. Bladeweave requires Bushido as a Passive.
A Cu is not from Tokuno so it can not get Bushido or Ninja as an active magic. The pet will gain passive Ninja when it uses an ability from Bladeweaving that needs ninja as a passive.
View attachment 115504

Let the pet fight. It will use bleed from bladeweaving and that will remove bleed from the Cus abilities:

View attachment 115505

Healing does not count as an ability.
So you can now add Poison and have the abilities available again. 100 points
He chose an area, Poison Breath 100 points:
View attachment 115512

You can still chose a Magic ability.
They Chose Chivalry:
View attachment 115509

An old trick to get rid of Bleed but you have a pet that cost a lot of excess points and does not a lot of damage.
You can get the same build on a Triton But better: Also costs 500 points less plus scroll costs.

View attachment 115510

This does not have bladeweaving doing spells that do no damage.

Only took me 1 try to make it.
Are u selling it cheaper then?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
neither of you have made, built, or finished one of these type of builds. yes your information is half true and outdated. please take the time to make one and grind it up to max and then come back and bash peoples pet builds. i would like u to show me this exact build u made, finished, so u can verify what you are claiming. otherwise your just full of crap and trolling needlessly. thanks. and have a wonderful day. if u built this pet and grinded it in 11 hours im impressed. id like to see.
You cant see the pictures? I stopped after each step and took a pic of what I added. Getting skills to 120 is not worth a Plat and you advertised it as a collectors pet. Not a pet you can make now and you are asking a plat for the skills.

Are u selling it cheaper then?
Do a search, I don't sell pets often and I would not sell or even post a pet saying it is special when you can make one right now.

Ill sell you the Triton version for 2 Plats. Which is better because bladeweave sucks. Or you just trolling for your buddy?

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
just to clairify pawain, you are bashing someones build and you in fact have not tried this build on a CU. impressive.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just to clairify pawain, you are bashing someones build and you in fact have not tried this build on a CU. impressive.
We make Bladeweave builds when the revamp came out. they suck look at the junk it cycles thru. Most of them do nothing. Why do you think nobody is using or selling them?

Put it on a PP mare or Bane and see how that sells.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We make Bladeweave builds when the revamp came out. they suck look at the junk it cycles thru. Most of them do nothing. Why do you think nobody is using or selling them?

Put it on a PP mare or Bane and see how that sells.
but u still didnt respond to the question at hand. have u ever built this build, grinded it and used it on mobs? in C U form.

D4rksh33p

Adventurer
U are wrong and u should relax a bit.
Bladeweave its a move, not a magic.. so it works and still grewing and u are wrong.
That is so long to train but it owns.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
U are wrong and u should relax a bit.
Bladeweave its a move, not a magic.. so it works and still grewing and u are wrong.
That is so long to train but it owns.
I never said it was a magic. It requires a passive magic to put on your pet. It uses those passive magics for the spells.
I put this in my post Duh:
1610950084828.png

It will do bleed, AI, block Mortal, feint ,para or crushing.

AI is the only good thing it does the rest are junk. We could put most of them on a pet, do we? Nope.
Why? Cause they are junk.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since I gave a step by step on how to add it, others can try it and see for themselves.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
so to comfirm u dont know what your talking about, you never tried the pet and your just trolling. kk cool bro. when u have the same pet built with screenshots proving it then ill be open to have a conversation about the viability of this pet. otherwise u have yourself a nice night under that bridge :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it was sold.... Pet fights are fun, we did them on LS with our old EM. Mine would win because it has HP regen. HP regen would win in most of the the battles we had. Once a WeavingCu hit WoD on a chiv dog at the right time and killed it. was funny.

Bladeweave does not do more damage than AI, sorry. It does the same when it chooses that ability :)

Night

Last edited:

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
just to comfirm, i have 4 of these built. and every one of them will tear ur traditional chiv/AI build up. so if ud like to bet on that hit me up.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just to comfirm, i have 4 of these built. and every one of them will tear ur traditional chiv/AI build up. so if ud like to bet on that hit me up.
Transfer me one on test center and I'll test them against some tough mobs

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
To be honest, I would trust Pawain over anyone regarding pets and builds. He's put a lot of time and effort into testing and documentation.

If he does do a test center transfer I'd be interested to see the results.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In my opinion, this pet is/was just a waste of power scrolls. IF it actually sold, if the "buyer" paid over 20M, he/she overpaid. NO ONE, in their right mind would buy this mistake of a Cu. Just my opinion, which I AM entitled to.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do want to bet on it! :) let me know when you want to meet on TC, and how much you want to bet. We will, of course, have someone trustworthy "hold" the bets. I will xfer over there with a Chiv/AI Cu. It's put up, or shut up time!!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
totally useless to spend 4.5plat on a normal pet
Like I am fond of saying... IF I pay over 1.5 plat for an animal (except Ratman or something along those lines) that thing better be able to go key roof, kill the bosses and bring me the loot back with me just sitting here watching TV...

Speaking of Ratman, who has those now? Anyone know?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think @Pawain is wrong and bladeweave is both mana efficient and good damage just by comparing it to the ****ty bleed the cusidhe has.
The passive 120 bushido the pet get from bladeweave will give it +20% parry chance which is huge for tanking. Bladeweave cost 15 mana compared to 30 mana from bleed. Bleed does so minimal damage in pvm that its almost irrelevant at that point, in a 5 minutes fight exemple, if bladeweave proc AI just ONE time, it will be more damage than all the 20 x bleeds your cu sidhe would of done @ 30 mana cost each, so yea bleed sucks

Not defending the fact it's worth that much, but just for the time spent on training the cu sidhe, it takes ALOT of time to build it to 120 this way, but maybe 4,5 plat a bit exxagerated, just my 2 cents

Also pretty sure no one know this but , you can toggle defensive/offensive mode on bladeweave pets just like in this image... ( its a little bit tricky to get that menu up, I am not sure if it was intended to do so, or they started implementing it and never finished it, but you have to make a maccro with uoassist exemple, that mount your cu sidhe, and as you are mounting it, you left one-click it)
bladeee.png

It will focus on certain specials moves just like weapons do in this patch notes :
Publish 81 : Bladeweave, now can be set to offensive or defensive mode. Both modes still have a chance to select all available moves but will have a higher chance to select certain moves.
So in conclusion it will focus more on AI , crushing blow etc on offensive, and more on block, feint etc when set up to 'defensive', so definitly put it to defensive to train it's passive bushido/ninjitsu more efficiently.

*note : I havent found a way to get the 'offensive/defensive' menu on a bladeweave triton, since it's not ridable, if anyone can find how I'd appreciate it , thanks in advance

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think @Pawain is wrong and bladeweave is both mana efficient and good damage just by comparing it to the ****ty bleed the cusidhe has.
Bleed is one of the things Bladeweave cycles through. Now go ahead and explain how good the other abilities it uses are better than AI. Don't stop on 1 thing that it has a 1 in 7 chance it will do.

If he lets me take on Test Center Ill take it to some Mobs and time how fast it kills them and compare it to an AI/Chiv Cu.

And someone else will have to answer if it does get any benefit from the passive Ninja and Bushido. Those are only used for the abilities in Bladeweave. The pet is not going to evade or anything else a pet with Bush or ninja will do.

Do they want to stand behind the build or run away from it?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A cu sidhe with chiv and AI runs out of mana in 2 minutes are you kidding me, its not because its the meta that it is the best everywhere , in a 5 minutes fight exemple. A cu sidhe sitting at 0 mana re-casting chivalry EoO is so valueable...
No but I wouldnt do the build the OP did, I would probably not go chivalry route, and more frenzy whirlwind constant procs, with good mana sustain, again it all depends what you are gonna hunt. Yes the parry chance +20 % from 20% to 40% is granted to the pets once you get 120 passive bushido, it's very easy to see ( your pet dodge +20% attack no need to be Einstein to notice it ) it make them very tanky when surrounded by mobs.
If you plan on having a 2 minute fight with 10 players against 1 target Boss, sure go AI/chiv. What I'm saying is a longer fight or just a more 'tanky needed' scenario, you'd benefit more from a bladeweave cusidhe, I guarantee you it won't be sitting at 0 mana overlapsing Enemy of ones :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to test Bladeweave on a pet with high magic stats. If it does anything useful I would make a Triton with it. It does not perform well at all with low magic.

Also all pets with a magic ability other than Bush or Ninja run out of mana in a short time. We disagree on Bladeweave helping in a long fight.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I meant by longer fights is , by replacing the stupid bleed, and having the cusidhe set to ''offensive'' you double see maybe triple your mana sustain just by doing that , your ai/chiv cusidhe after 3 minutes is sitting at 0 mana, sometimes overlapsing chiv spells, while your bladeweave pet might deal +50% dmg from crushing blows, AIs, or bleeds yea but all of THAT at half the cost 15 mana. Now do a 10 minutes fight and I am pretty sure the bladeweave pet is still rocking mana and will catch up on the damage a cu sidhe with chiv/ai would do. Now your bladeweave cusidhe has also +20% parry chance , it the main thing about the whole bladeweave thing, its that damn passive 20% parry chance that a cu sidhe cant get otherwise since it's not a tokuno pet, unless you put feint which also give bushido the same way.

What I hate about bleed/ai/chiv cus, is when they reach 0 mana, if they regain 30 mana , they actually can recast the stupid bleed for irrelevant damage and waste of mana, but most of the time they hardly reach back 30 mana for either bleed or AI since they constantly spamm chiv spells...

Yes with triton now , I'd be more tempted to try this build on triton, I mean it's just a better pet than cusidhe overall for pvm and has larger abilities choice to combine with bladeweave I agree with you for this.

Last edited:

D4rksh33p

Adventurer
I have no problem to let u test it but if we are right ull have to pay me 4.5p then.
as soon as it's 120 ull have to test it

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no problem to let u test it but if we are right ull have to pay me 4.5p then.
@Keith of Sonoma is the one with the gold challenge. I just want to test the pet vs an AI/Chiv Cu to see how it fairs. If you are certain it is better, you should want a legit test done on it.

If I had Plats I'd have a Bane army not a Bladeweaving Cu.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@D4rksh33p Are you talking to me or @Pawain ? If me, I'm in! I will put up 4.5P on one of my Chiv/AI Cu's against 4.5P vs. the Cu in the post. We can fight in Fel on TC. Let them fight until one of them is dead. Easy enough to figure it out. Again, we WILL have someone "hold" both of the wagers. Let me know!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are braver than I am. I have seen pet fights, they last 10 seconds so luck has a lot to do with it.

I would rather test the build on a variety of Paragon Mobs and some Mobs in Eodon.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i thought test center had gates that you could walk your pet into so you can create the same build in OP’s post. If OP cant own up and show how strong his pet is for testing, whats stoppong anyone from recreating one on test center?

i would try it myself if i knew where the gates were.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i thought test center had gates that you could walk your pet into so you can create the same build in OP’s post. If OP cant own up and show how strong his pet is for testing, whats stoppong anyone from recreating one on test center?
The gates won't raise the skills. It will only 100% the "pet training". You can get the skills through the scrolls on TC, but you still have to train them to raise the skills.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The gates won't raise the skills. It will only 100% the "pet training". You can get the skills through the scrolls on TC, but you still have to train them to raise the skills.
Ahhh ok thanks. Good to know! I hope OP brings his pet to test center. This thread got super interesting. Conor mcgregor vs mayweather!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahhh ok thanks. Good to know! I hope OP brings his pet to test center. This thread got super interesting. Conor mcgregor vs mayweather!
Ya we have 2 Offers for type of testing. 1 Battle to the death. 2 challenge to an AI/Chiv dog. I even have a dog that does not have HP regen so it would make a equal comparison in the beatdown test I could do.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best duel cu sidhe template is mystic cu sidhe, not chiv ai cu sidhe. Also pet dueling doesnt mean anything as when it comes for pvm , lol funny.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No not test server. I’m willing on Atlantic to fight pet to pet my build vs a cu/chiv traditional AI build.
Ur twisting my words and adding things. I don’t know why this upsets you so much pawain but I’m happy to take a bet pending the rules and layout of the fight on ATLANTIC only. Our clan would host it and nails would need to be broker on any future bets.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No not test server. I’m willing on Atlantic to fight pet to pet my build vs a cu/chiv traditional AI build.
Ur twisting my words and adding things. I don’t know why this upsets you so much pawain but I’m happy to take a bet pending the rules and layout of the fight on ATLANTIC only. Our clan would host it and nails would need to be broker on any future bets.
OK I want to test the pet you say is go good. I can test it on test center. I would use paragon targets and time your build vs mine. I would not choose things immune to poison damage.

Keith wants the fight. I have done pet fights. They do not show what a pet can do in PvM. They also rely on luck.

I did not accept your pet fight challenge, Keith has offered to do that. I am offering testing of the build vs an AI/Chiv Cu to see which does more damage and has better defense.

You did not offer my testing, I am asking. If you think your pet is better than an AI/Chiv Cu, you would accept the challenge.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best duel cu sidhe template is mystic cu sidhe, not chiv ai cu sidhe. Also pet dueling doesnt mean anything as when it comes for pvm , lol funny.
Yes a Mystic Cu won one of our Cu Fights on LS. His name was Mysterio and he beat my AI/Chiv Cu in the Finals.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I test pets like this:
1611015389007.png

For damage testing I bring up a paragon or other high HP mob, run consume and let the pet attack the mob until it is dead. I can't use a Balron since your Cu does poison. I do multiple tests. I lore the targets resists to get similar tests for each pet. I would also use Allosaurus and Dimes in Eodon. Also T rex if you think your pet can handle one.

Then I do defense tests by timing how long your pet would last on the same target with no consume or healing.

My little Kirin took 3:27 to kill the Balron. A Cu takes less time since Balrons are low lowest in cold and energy resists.

I do real gameplay tests on pets.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
K.... If I get the Pet on TC you can have it when I'm done to run your damage sheets. Or he can let you have it and I wont have to waste time on testing it.