• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 115 or 120 Fishing Power Scroll

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title says it all. ICQ, PM or hollah at me in game.

Peace

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the chance of getting one of these by doing the fishing quest system? I know it's better than that fabled snowballs, but I never got either scroll during my years fishing on Chessie.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume pretty slim. I'm 110 and never saw one single scroll

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What is the chance of getting one of these by doing the fishing quest system? I know it's better than that fabled snowballs, but I never got either scroll during my years fishing on Chessie.
You need to get the orders worked up so you are
getting the largest order of 6 different kinds of fish and Dungeons fish count for 3 point, shore fish only for one and the rest for 2 point

20 Dungeons fish = 60 point, 20 Shore only 20 point and 20 of the rest 40 point.

You need at least 210 point.

So an order with 6 kind of fish with 20 of each and only few shore fish would have a chance.

With only 4 kind of fish, it's way harder.

Sadly most stop doing the quests, when they get their 120 scroll and we do not see many for sale.

If Devs want to help us, they need to give a few new mid level rewards 150-200 points, maybe a better lobster trap, that do break so easy and have a better chance for rare lobsters and maybe catch 2 at the time.

A hook, that may fish up a bag with gems or imbuing resources or gold.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe if there was other reasons to keep doing the fishing quests than getting the 120 scroll, it would be great. we need new stuff, that will be needed of others so fishermen can make money from doing the quests.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe if there was other reasons to keep doing the fishing quests than getting the 120 scroll, it would be great. we need new stuff, that will be needed of others so fishermen can make money from doing the quests.
Agreed.

I got a 115 from a fellow guildy. Thanks all

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Am I remembering this right? While doing the fishing quests you are supposed to keep your boat at sea and not dry dock it? If you do dry dock it you lose Fishmonger quest points right?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Am I remembering this right? While doing the fishing quests you are supposed to keep your boat at sea and not dry dock it? If you do dry dock it you lose Fishmonger quest points right?
Only if your cargo hold has a quest crate in it and you abandon the quest to dry dock it. I drydocked my ship all the time but NEVER why I had an active fishing quest going.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say that the 120 fishing is the hardest and most outrageous scroll to obtain. More so when the RNG Hates you. I gave up after getting a 110 and called it good enough.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Same here Tyrath... I kept getting crab quests and they turned out to be the same crab type that I just previously turned in so its like starting all over again... uggh

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep they're not easy to get, but that still didn't stop the price from dropping to unacceptable levels. I'll keep mine for now until the price returns to the level is "should" have never left.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep they're not easy to get, but that still didn't stop the price from dropping to unacceptable levels. I'll keep mine for now until the price returns to the level is "should" have never left.
Seems like the right time to name your price considering there are no others for sale.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gods, that sounds so... Atlantic... :rolleyes:

If the prices dropped that much, clearly the customers interested in them were not interested in paying the higher price and the sellers found the scrolls were gathering dust on vendors and had to bring their prices down to something buyers would pay..

I'll go the quest route to get a 120 scroll, 110 will do for now.:pie:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend in the guild had a 115 he gave me. It will keep me leveling a lil more while I fish for the 120. =)

But I would be interested in hearing a number as far as the cost of a 120 Fishing. The Value now, what it should be. etc... I have no idea.