• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

110 bushido and 115 parry or the otherway around?

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My pvp temp is-
120 swords
115 parry
110 bushido
100 anant
100 tactics
90 healing
65 chiv
Would it be better to put 115 into parry or bushido?

C

Connor_Graham

"Would it be better to put 115 into parry or bushido?"

Niether. I'd suggest you drop both Tactics and Anatomy to 90 and set your template up like this:

120 swords
120 parry
120 bushido
90 anant
90 tactics
90 healing
70 chiv

You will fail occassionally at curing level 6 poison, and rezzing others may take a bit of time, but with this setup, you're maximizing both offense and defense. Add in 45% DCI and as much HCI as you can get, and even the high end stuff will have a hard time hitting you. If you're not going to go with Necro for Vamp form, then use weps with ML, LL, SL, SSI & DI. Use Mace & Shield glasses for HLD. Just as a tip, you can get 35% DCI from Fey Leggings & Heart of the Lion, which are both Ilsh minors, so are very inexpensive. The rest you can make up with jewels. I'd suggest trying to get up to 55% DCI so that when you cast Divine Fury and get hit with the -10% DCI from it, you'll still be at max DCI.

C

Connor_Graham

You're right. This whole thing has my brain turned to mush trying to figure out how this is all done.

K

Kakitasteel

I'd suggest finding either a good ring, or brace w/ the skill boost you need in either parry, or bush and keep anat, and tact alone.

a good ring/brace w parry, bush and HCI,DCI is probably the easiet route to take compared to lowering skills.

120 in bush,and parry is a must imo!

if your on origin i'll offer to help ya w/ the jewelry, and if not just ak around or use your shard forum for what you need.