• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10th Oct - Atlantis [Spoilers]

T

Tycolby

That has to be the wildest show i seen in years with the azgard in the pegusis Galaxy and Dr. Jackson. Just awesome

K

Kiminality

*Grins*
I really enjoyed it.
DJ and Mckay are quite good acting together. Not as good as DJ/O'Neill or Mckay/Zelenka, but I still loved it.

Leaves me wondering what's going to happen with Todd...

T

Tycolby

I believe there is two more movies to come out yet? Who knows where the end will be. I strongly believe there will be a third series to the SG shows. Cuz who would of thought after STG there would be DS9, VOG, ENT and the phantom series that no ones talks about until 2010 as quoted by Beerman during the Auction of the Models at Sootherbies(mispelled problay).

I truelly hope they make SGW a game that will rival the legends in MMO's and not some cookie cutter reject that will fail a month after release.

K

Kiminality

There is the upcoming Stargate Universe.
Plus, the animated Stargate Infinity (probably worth avoiding:p).

SGW is going to be very plot-based, so it'll be worth playing, even if its as more of a single-player game.
That's most of how I played WoW, ran through the quests, and made it to level 40.
SG fans have been teased with the prospect of a game for almost as long as it's been running, and this time, it'll actually come to fruition. Plus, they'll probably drop trial keys in the DVD box sets, or something ;)