• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

100% weps

R

ReaperNI

i am currently looking for some form of a list or soemthing. i am looking for monsters that run a chance of dropping 100% elemental dmg weps and i swear ill punch in the mouth the first person to say "but tyr all monsters have a chance of dropping" im looking for something a bit more likly to drop em. TYR

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best chance: DC Hammers.

Otherwise look for named ML monsters such as Thrasher or Miasma. But the chance of dropping a 100% weapon with a bunch of other worthless mods is high.

S

Stupid Miner

No monster drops more 100% weapons than another monster, so you'll want to find whichever creature that has the best rate of "time to kill" vs "amount of loot given"

in addition to Miasma and Thrasher, the named Spiders in the Twisted Weald and the named Undead in Bedlam are a good bet.

J

[JD]

i agree with dc runics being best chance.

100% elemental is quite rare in any case, but remember you can enhance the metal and change some of the physical elemental property to an elemental one.

Material Bonuses

enhance bronze and turn 40 phys into fire
enhance agapite and turn 30 phys into cold
enhance verite and turn 40 phys into poison
etc

look for a 40/60, or 30/70 type weapon, and you should be able to enhance it for what you want. enhancing like this does NOT take up a mod slot - i tested with shadow and turned a 80% cold, 20% phys daisho into 100% cold.

that said, ive found the minos in miasmas dungeon to drop a lot of elemental weaps, and they have very little intensity or mods. read: less chance of something useless like spell channeling, mage weapon, luck, resist, or some other dumb mod being on them...

and remember you may have to go to expansion pack lands to get something specific. ie if i want a daisho, i have to go to tokono or anything released with tokono to find it. miasma seems to be a mondains legacy expansion if memory serves me correct, thats why you find elf, and not the japanese stuff there

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One good place iv had a few drop is while farming the demonds in the first room of prism of light, farming for crystals to make gorgon lenses. There 2 hit kills and spawn lots frequently.

I usually dont keep looted wepons as there only 450 weight.

Thunderz