• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Evaluating Intelligence] 100 vs 115?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im reworking my pvp necro mage
right now his skills are
115 magery (i really need 120 but no $$$)
115 eval int
110 magic resist
100 mediation
106 necro
100 ss

right now i have 74 anatomy but am switching to wrestling.

i need to drop stuff..
was thinking 100 eval int and 90 med for 120 wrestling?

C

Chaosy

You need 120 wrestling, but you also need 120 eval for damage. I would not drop your eval below 115 if possible. If you're bent on using a wrestle necro, your best bet will be to find a lot of +skill jewely. I made a character like this awhile ago and was able to get enough +skill to 120 the important stuff and still have ~80 med, but at the cost of only having 45 dci.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right now for jewelery i use the orny plus a ring with 13 dci, 3 fcr and 15 lrc.
i can imbue new ring with 15 dci, 3fcr, 15 lrc and 2 +15 skills.. might have to go that route.
i dont know what skills id want bumped up tho.. if it matters.
i already have 115 eval. and no wrestling, so i would put wrestling on one.
dropping med might not hurt as much since my whole suit has mr2 and i have 40 lmc.

i also have the general book with 10 dci and 30 sdi, the quiver for 5dci and a shield with 15 dci.
when im up against mages i switch out the book for the other general book with 3 mr, 30 sdi.

the temp works very good with champs.