• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

100 or 120 bushido?

N

Nordon

What's the difference? What are the benefits? I think perfection bonuses stay the same, or do they?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If I remember right at 120 you get 20%chance for critical or somthing like that Ill have to go look now

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
# Lightning Strike also has another function outside of the normal one provided above. It gives a chance at a critical strike, which is a direct damage attack that bypasses armor, delivering the full damage you are capable of to your opponent.
# Critical Strike Chance : (Bushido * Bushido) / 72,000
Example – If you have 100 Bushido and attempt to use Lightning Strike on a target, you have a 13% chance to do a critical strike. This critical strike will ignore any resistance the target has, delivering your maximum possible damage (this includes slayer, Damage Increase, Perfection, Enemy of One and any other applicable effects) directly to the targets Health Points.
† The damage from this critical strike is capped at 35 in player versus player situations.

you can also check out this link in the Sameri forum
Sameri bushido info

N

Nordon

Thanks a bunch! So it seems the more the bushido the better

C

Connor_Graham

GM is 13% with 120 at 20%. It's well worth being at 120.

Oh, and the Bushido page on UO.Stratics.com is also up to date on all Bushido abilities.

N

Nordon

Does evade even work for an archer? Why did I end up with the impression it doesn't...

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Does evade even work for an archer? Why did I end up with the impression it doesn't...

[/ QUOTE ]

The only 2 Bushido spells that work for archers are LS and Confidence, which both are more than worth the 120 skill points invested.