• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] 100 life leech

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it possible to get 100% life leech on a one handed weapon(war axe)

I know that is has to have a base swing of 3s or slower to max out at 100%, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Maybe just bad luck on the RNG :(

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Last time I tried I was using scimitars, and topped out at 96% with coppers, but that was before the patch that had some mysterious reforgeing fixes.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it is. At least it was possible the last time I tried. (copper powerful)
I'd always selected the vampire/vampiric group trying to get 100% HML/HLL weapons. I like the sound of using less charges, starts making a pile of weapons now.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way I read your post was that it only takes selecting powerful reforging to get 100% leech. I'm taking from your reply it takes powerful, and the first two artifice with vampire selection.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Takes 4 charges. Copper Hammer (1), Powerful (1), Grand(1), Inspired(1).