• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] 100% Elemental 40 ssi weapons

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just wondering if anyone has ever even made one of these weapons?

I swear I saw one on Atlantic the other day but I have no idea where to begin or what runics to use to craft such a weapon.

[K]Double

Visitor
I just made a 100% Fire 35SSI double axe with some life leech, then atlantic crashed so maybe I broke the game.

Waiting...

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would think it'd be reasonable to do with metal. Probably somewhat less so with bows. WIth metal you could get there with Fire by getting to 70% and then enhance with bronze. With a bow, I suppose you could get to 30% and then use ash to get you the last 10 to get you to 40, and that might be pretty common.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've made 30/70 40SSI bow,
but it was only 1 among about 20 40SSI bows i've made

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another route, though extremely rare, is to START with a 100% elemental item from loot, that has no other properties (other than base DI from crafting). most of these are legacy loot from before the new loot system, so IDOC loot might be a source.

Items with ONLY elemental damage conversion are still reforgeable.

#BIKELIFE

Visitor
You can re-forge your bow using runic (power+ of quality) for 100% elemental damage.
Imbue item 30SSI
Enchance that bow with ASH wood

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can re-forge your bow using runic (power+ of quality) for 100% elemental damage.
Imbue item 30SSI
Enchance that bow with ASH wood
I beleve question was not about how to made 40SSI bow from 100%Elemental bow, its all clear.
But if someone reforged 40SSI 100% elemental with no trash modes - then this is realy intresting.
/before 'putch' this was posible with 2 times reforge but rather expensive/