• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 100 dragon's blood and 100 demon bones or a crystal ball of knowledge

DungHook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am new to the shard and would like to purchase
100 dragon's blood and 100 demon bones
or a
Crystal ball of knowledge.
I have yet to find these items in local vendors.

I am training mainly crafter's and support character's for my crafter's, not hunters. Although I see I may need to adapt and overcome, life in this pleasantly quiet, low population shard.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am new to the shard and would like to purchase
100 dragon's blood and 100 demon bones
or a
Crystal ball of knowledge.
I have yet to find these items in local vendors.

I am training mainly crafter's and support character's for my crafter's, not hunters. Although I see I may need to adapt and overcome, life in this pleasantly quiet, low population shard.

*note to self. Time for sis to go hunting. How many crystal balls do you want? Or would you rather have hype supplies to get your own? Lessa needs to get mom more leather so she'll kill two birds with one stone

DungHook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*note to self. Time for sis to go hunting. How many crystal balls do you want? Or would you rather have hype supplies to get your own? Lessa needs to get mom more leather so she'll kill two birds with one stone
The primary goal is to have two ball's of K.

We are happy to help in any way and purchase the balls. Or supplies, what ever is best for you. DungHook did go to the Royal City the other day to gather the necessary supplies.
*shakes head*
It was not good! :stretcher:

What kind of leather was you in need of?

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Taken careful :) Lessa has two for you. Mora has been playing around with reforging so has been using up Rowan's regular leather. Needless to say mom and Rowan aren't talking. At least not until mom can make killer armour.
I'll be in game most of tomorrow just give a hollar.