• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 years veteran reward

G

Somewone can post the link to some page that list all 10 years veteran rewards?
I know the poler bear statuette but i know also a statue maker.
Or someone can list all the 10 years vet rewards, please?
Thanks

G

Ok, but i don't understand one thing. The character maker statue is used only one time or i can make more statue? Obiousvly of the colour that i've chosen.
Thanks again

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can only be used once...you can change it over and over again to make a statue of different chars, but you only get the 1 statue and what type you choose cannot be changed

G

Excuse me, but i don't understand english very well. You mean that if i chose a character statue maker for the account and i have 6 char in the account i can only make 6 statue and then the character statue maker is over? It's missed?
Thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

Excuse me, but i don't understand english very well. You mean that if i chose a character statue maker for the account and i have 6 char in the account i can only make 6 statue and then the character statue maker is over? It's missed?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The statue is like another article of furniture that you place with a deed. For instance, if you have a deed of a bed, you can place it, then redeed it and place it elsewhere. Same with the statue. It's a deed that can be placed and will assume the name of the character that places it. I believe you can change the pose, but the material (marble or jade) cannot be changed once you have selected it.

G

Ok, i have understood (I think
). So i can make only 1 statue? One reward = one statue. It's ok?

G

Yes, one reward = one statue that you can redeed and move around.