• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 Year Vets?

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
T

Tovladian Soltyr

Well I noticed that the 10 year vet rewards, though a year late would be published in 55.

YAY, my 10 year account and my beta account will soon be able to chose new stuff......but my question really is this.....

Um is there any news as to what the 10 year vet rewards will be? Not having any luck finding any information on it.

L

love2winalot

It will be a shirt that says, "10 Year vet, at the cost of $1344 in subscription fee's".

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just one question, will we also get our length of time rewards as well?
no one mentions that ever... we are suposed to get a bonus, i thought...

D

Deb

Time reward? I know that a long time ago people were given an
extra 3 months...but the why escapes this old brain:coco:

K

Kith Kanan

tbh I dont care , I got my 10 year vet account banned for no good reason......

A " 10 year vet and all I got was a ban and a canned response " T-shirt maybe ......

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We used to get an extra pick based on account age....

"Time of account age Reward"

Basicly it was a reward for sticking with the game...

T

Trevelyan

Am I the only one here who is thinking "what about 11 year vets?"

Surely the 11 year vets are more significant, given that they have been around the longest?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Surely the 11 year vets are more significant, given that they have been around the longest?
I thought about that too, there's probably something at least.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I noticed that the 10 year vet rewards, though a year late would be published in 55.

YAY, my 10 year account and my beta account will soon be able to chose new stuff......but my question really is this.....

Um is there any news as to what the 10 year vet rewards will be? Not having any luck finding any information on it.
I'm a little bummed that I already cashed in a couple on my oldest account. I did want all of my chars to ride the Polar Bears, but I am beginning to think I probably should have waited, to see if there are new rewards I may have wanted more, first.

On a happier note, I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I DID figure out how to add dancing broccoli, to my posts!!:danceb:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I did that as well, and only have one left on my main account and a year or two to wait on the secondary account. But them's the breaks, I'll just have to be picky depending on the rewards list.

Sargon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

I disagree. 10 years is a huge milestone and should have the most significant gifts. Sure 11 year vets should also get something new and unique to reward their loyalty, but I believe that most time and effort should be spent on the 10 year rewards.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GIANT TOADS

GIANT TOADS

GIANT TOADS

GIANT TOADS

Please please please PLEASE ! let the 10th year vet rewards contain the option to pick a Giant Ridable Toad Ethereal!

It would be the sweetest thing ever! everrrrrrrrrr!

W

Wynne

Rideable ethereal lion. Or gorilla. Or cougar. Or panther. Or all of them. :D

I do think lions should be in UO. With a pack instinct!

A

AesSedai

I was thinking, for about a year now, that maybe they should just call it a day at 10 years & just back-fill as they feel the need; and then maybe they will up the ante and splurge on 15,20,25, 50 and such ;)

(grandchild, I bequeath my UO account, complete with rewards, to you...;))

Personally, I really, really hope that this 'moon orb' (?) -thing, that I read about one time, is my always-asked-for-wish of a little orb (like a coin of Mondain) which we stand on, that enables us to move at the horsey speeds. I just love the idea of being in the standing position upon an orb, +1 up on the z axis, and flying like the wind... I don't need no stinking magic carpet :)

A

AesSedai

Kith, tbh I understand why you don't care.
But is this really the place to bring that to our attention?
(yeah, I know I just opened the path for a reply... oops)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Lions! That would be good how about Tigers too??? We don't have those either.... And I think that we should be able to TAME spiders!!!! not just the gaint spider or the frost spider.... but the dread spider and the black widow!.... PLEASE!!!!!

And It'll be 12 months before I can get this reward anyway whatever it is.... *le sigh*.... I have 3 accounts that are all 108 months right now..... or pretty darn close.

E

Eslake

My suspicion....

Metal Armor Dying Tub.

And what I would like...

Ridable Gaman. :p You can keep your polar bears!

R

RenaLynne

Lions! That would be good how about Tigers too??? We don't have those either.... And I think that we should be able to TAME spiders!!!! not just the gaint spider or the frost spider.... but the dread spider and the black widow!.... PLEASE!!!!!

And It'll be 12 months before I can get this reward anyway whatever it is.... *le sigh*.... I have 3 accounts that are all 108 months right now..... or pretty darn close.
Spiders??? :next:"Shudders"

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ethy Silver or Dark steed, would be pleasant.

That said, I'd gladly give up my 10th & 11th year rewards plus all I've saved in vet gifts specifically for those anniversaries for a concrete explanation be given directly to the account holders who were banned.

I don't need to know why, but they do.

Just sayin'...

Oh and I nearly forgot!

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ethy Silver or Dark steed, would be pleasant.

That said, I'd gladly give up my 10th & 11th year rewards plus all I've saved in vet gifts specifically for those anniversaries for a concrete explanation be given directly to the account holders who were banned.

I don't need to know why, but they do.

Just sayin'...

Oh and I nearly forgot!

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:
wouldnt those ethies look just like an etheral horse?....if they are etherals...

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not if it was charger of the fallen type mount as opposed to a see-through ethy.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like a soulstone with no recharge time as a 10 year reward choice. :p

Alright alright, not gonna happen... I guess just a nice hooded robe with a unique color that says something along the lines of I've stuck with UO for 10 whole years...

L

Lunaticus

Only four months to go to get a 10 year reward. Please, oh please let it be a metal dye tub!

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ridable Women, and Men (for the girls) haha...

NAH I dont need anymore ethies...

How about a second house?!??!?! :D .... or a way to make our primary house "grand father" status.

Maybe a 32X32 house deed?

F

Fink

GIANT TOADS

GIANT TOADS

GIANT TOADS

GIANT TOADS

Please please please PLEASE ! let the 10th year vet rewards contain the option to pick a Giant Ridable Toad Ethereal!

It would be the sweetest thing ever! everrrrrrrrrr!
QFT!!

Complete with mad hopping motion so the rider bounces up and down in a sickening fashion! :eek: