• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 10 x 14 Luna House Make An Offer

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell my 10 x 14 Luna House Located near South Gate. If anyone is interested, PM me with your offers.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have decided to leave Sonoma as game play has been pretty scarce lately so if anyone is interested in this house, I will trade it for 4 Transfer Tokens so I can get my characters of the shard.
Dont get me wrong I have had a blast here over the years but times change and its time to move on. I will remember all of you fondly and wish you all the best.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the house. I hope the picture comes through... If not it is the second house on the inside of the road from the South-West Corner.

Attachments