• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] 10 stamina increase

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm looking to update my thrower and archer suits and would like to reforge 10 stamina increase, then to imbue lmc, mana increase, hpi and resists.

Is this possible? What runics and reforge options would I need for stone and studded armor?

Thanks.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been playing about on Test with spined and horned kits, and copper hammers .. hoping they're the same as mallets.

I used with and without Powerful, just Haste selected and with two names selected - Haste and Mighty or Mystic.

I've been unable to get 10 stamina on its own, or with another usable mod.

Is it possible to get 10 stamina on its own or with HPI, mana increase or LMC? Or is it just really really really really really difficult?

Fusilli Zaitsev

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Horned or copper, animated/of haste. Powerful isn't required and because you want clean pieces, not useful in my opinion. Indeed this is possible. Remember 10 Stam pieces with self repair count as "clean" in this case because self repair vanishes upon imbuing, leaving you with 4 open slots.

If you want pieces with dex, Stam, mana, Mr, and lmc, the safest bet is a 6 charge reforge with barbed/valorite: powerful, animated/of haste and mystic.