• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 ssi 15 dci 15 hci +5 swords, +5 res. spells bracelet

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Taking offers on this ring. Don't really want to sell it, but considering it to get a few other items I would like. Please let me know how much it might be worth, and some of your offers. Will consider offer and let ya'll know if I wanna sell. This is on Pacific shard also. Thanks. Ultimate Ring.png

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a ring. :) How much do you guys think it should sell for too, before I sell. Just wondering b/c may not wanna sell unless I find hte right offer. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any have any ideas on the value? I don't really know the market place.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not really worth alot for a couple of reason, You can make a turquoise ring with 5ssi and add the hci/dci and 2 skills so its pretty close to what you can make, with so much stuff with ssi now 5 extra with bad skills isnt worthy.

Also because its 6 mod the 2 skills cant be changed so again devalues it.

Theeasiest way to work out a value is look at an item and think "could i use that" if so "what template would i use it on" If the answer is "i wouldnt use that" then chances are nor would anyone else.

Thunderz