• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) 10 million draw ... secure your ticket.... for the lotto

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Hub got now 86 houses linked.... 14 more and it hits number 100.....

Britain Central Hub

When it reaches 100... I will held an official drawing. Everyone, who got a house linked will have the chance for one of the following prices.

1st price: 10 million
2nd price: 5 million
3rd price: 1 million

As more houses you got linked... as higher is the chance to win...
So 14 tickets left... link your house now... :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does every teletile get a draw? I can bust out 14 EJ accounts this evening.....

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thia is what I feel about this post. I have not seen Gilfane liking or promoting anyone else's event on Stratics, occurance, or in general any non Gilfane guild anything, in a long long time. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yes it is true I am a B I T C H, aka a Pancake. :devil:

Nothin but luv, :devil:

Baby Doll :naughty-angel:

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to have a teleport set, keep one in house the other let I was there the other day for lock down at hub!

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Follow the link below, there you can read about them:

House Teleportation Tiles

The Vet version is a 14th year reward. The chargeable you can get from UO-store.

If you ask in general store you will surely find someone selling one or the other for ingame money. - The set is going for 6-8 million for the vet ones, and 2,5 - 4 million for the chargeable.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We reached 99 Houses linked now. - Grab the last ticket and link your house to get a chance for joining the Lotto....

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
101 houses linked now to the hub. - The draw will be held this Saturday, 3 pm EST / 9 pm CET.
All teleporters, which are valid for a ticket have a rune with a number on it (charged one, have one infront, as you can´t place directly on them easy).

That is your lucky number.

I will setup a lucky dealer. We will have 3 different persons to do the roll for the prices.
If the one who wins is there I will hand out directly the money. - If the one is not there, I will give it later to him/her.

I got some houses of my own linked there to. - If I win, I will use that for buying more teletiles to link more houses...
Unbenannt.JPG

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, but if you want to link your house before the draw, I will move one rune with number from one of my linked houses to yours.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congratulations to the winners!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have lost access to the only 2 telly tiles I ever used, so I choked my bitter pill down with a nice Samuel Adams and moved on. Oh and Congrats to Mish and Bob, oh and that 3rd person I've never heard of.