• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 10 Mil Reserve Auction Ending 11/7 9ET/8C

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuff for Auction ending Monday 11/7 at 9 EST / 8 CST

10M starting bid on each lot
1m bid increments up to 50m
5m after 50m
10m after 100m
10 minute rule in effect

Stratics Auction Stuff.PNG

1. Rare Pink Hops From The Labyrinth - 45m Fortis --- PAID & DELIVERED
Souvenir Stone Frisbee - 100m Artorius --- PAID & DELIVERED
A Fragment Of A Fire Soul Pulsating With Life Within - 130m Pawain --- PAID & DELIVERED
Cursed Egg of the Abyssal Rabbit of Doom - 25m Artorius --- PAID & DELIVERED
The Magical Reeds of the Mad Piper - 25m Artorius --- PAID & DELIVERED
Heart of Earth - 60m Sunghun --- PAID & DELIVERED
Breath of Air Tear of Seas - 60m Sunghun --- PAID & DELIVERED
Tongue of Flames -65m Vinnie --- PAID & DELIVERED
Obelisk Tip -20m Vinnie --- PAID & DELIVERED
3x Greetings Chesapeake From EM ShanyraFyre 2016 sashes (item not in wiki) unblessed hue 1157 (no pigments or dye tubs for this color according to wiki) - 10m FaceToName --- PAID & DELIVERED
38x fully charged (200 charges each) 2020 celebration wizards (3x Celebration Wizard of Lake Superior, 3x Celebration Wizard of Great Lakes, 3x Celebration Wizard of Lake Austin, 3x Celebration Wizard of Chesapeake, 3x Celebration Wizard of Catskills, 3x Celebration Wizard of Legends, 3x Celebration Wizard of Origin, 3x Celebration Wizard of Pacific, 3x Celebration Wizard of Atlantic, 3x Celebration Wizard of Napa Valley, 3x Celebration Wizard of Baja, 3x Celebration Wizard of Sonoma, 1x Celebration Wizard of Europa, 1x Celebration Wizard of Drachenfels)
12. Sepulcher of the Unforgiven Dead - 30m Gwen --- PAID & DELIVERED
My Very Own Wandering Healer - 50m Pawain --- PAID & DELIVERED
A Half Painted Easter Egg from the Easter Festival - 30m Fortis --- PAID & DELIVERED
A Pair of Burnt Oars - 50m Smoot --- PAID & DELIVERED
Plate Arms Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei, Engraved: "Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum" - 50m samaelmcgovern --- PAID & DELIVERED
The Destroyer's Gem - 60m Artorius --- PAID & DELIVERED
The Magnum Opus of Divinity - 75m Smoot --- PAID & DELIVERED
Stratos Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event - 30m Fortis --- PAID & DELIVERED
Pyros Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event - 30m Fortis --- PAID & DELIVERED
Lithos Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event - 30m Fortis --- PAID & DELIVERED
Hydros Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event - 30m Fortis --- PAID & DELIVERED

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids updated. Just a heads up, I won't be doing much updating of these bids until Sunday since I will be out of town most of the weekend.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
10 Mils each for:

19. Stratos Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event
20. Pyros Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event
21. Lithos Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event
22. Hydros Card & Banner from shattered obelisk 20th anniversary event

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 13 and 17. 50M each.

2, 4 and 5 reserve.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice Auction. Thanks for some great deals.