• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 10 cleaning ssi bracelets(pic inside)[Closed]

xoandwhiskey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i set them as serial number from 1 to 10 surely individually :) sorry English isn't my first language

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
No.3: 10 Mil
No.9: 10 Mil
No.10: 10 Mil

You have any prices or an end date in mind for the bids, want to turn this into an auction maybe to give everyone a chance to bid?
;)

xoandwhiskey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alright sorry everyone i must understand more knowledge on aution , let's start over from Lynk

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think what he ment/wanted to do was start the bids at 50mill but doesnt really understand auctions. What ideally he would of done as is general in auctions is not have a starting bid but had a reserve of 50mill on each item. That way the bids will come in but if it doesnt make 50mill he isnt obliged to sell.

No 4: 20mill
No 7: 25mill

Thunderz

Last edited:

xoandwhiskey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it will be closed on 15-16 Jan and i will post a count down for 24 hours sorry about anything rude:)

xoandwhiskey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will handle you bidders at 10:00 16 Jan sorry for late cuz i'm working now nevermind