• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 cant live with outhem macros

• Thread starter Arnie QuickPalm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Arnie QuickPalm

for a noob to pvp necro mage

and what order to use them ??

IE corspe skin then flame strike or poison strike

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a PvM warrior:
1. Heal self - cast spell - confidence (from 0-110 hit points in 4 seconds)
2. Heal self (for the times when you don't want/need to use the mana for confidence)
3. Heal <player> - Using UOA, you can assign the target to a certain player, great for cross heals
4. Cast cure - I don't have this one assigned to a target. I really should.
5. Last spell - For the not-frequently-used spells like divine fury or enemy of one
6. Lightning strike
7. Special move 1
7 (tie). Special move 2

The only other macros I have are last object (useful for looting/bandaging people who I don't often hunt with) pet commands (for the hiryu) and house decorating commands. I perform all other battle actions via icons in-game.

The macros I should add but never do are the drink potion macros. I compensate by never drinking the potions I should drink.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my pally/sammy I use a devine fury,lightning strike combo. I almost never miss my target after I cast that. On my Necro Mage I love using a Gheal/SS combo. It brings me from almost redlined to full health in under 2 seconds.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for a noob to pvp necro mage

and what order to use them ??

IE corspe skin then flame strike or poison strike
try putting last target and target self on your mouse wheel

the rest, whatever. as long as you can hit your macros without looking at the keyboard.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a PvP mage, focus on your timing of small spells. For practice, get a friend with an archer to get a fast bow and shoot at you. You should be able to time small heals to heal in between hits. I use uo to set all my mage macros except spirit speak, which is on my mousewheel. I like last target being on the spacebar. I have small heal and cure set as cast spell > wait for target > target self. If you time it right, not much can disrupt chain healing and curing this way. Its all about timing. When against other mages, use small spells to disrupt his casting such as harm and magic arrow. If they are anywhere decent, you wont be able to get off anything much bigger than lightning unless you disrupt them and throw off their timing. All in all, practice makes perfect!