• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 Week No FIX No Response!

J

James_Mythic

Hey folks,

The team is looking into the performance issues experience on Oceania, when I have an update I'll let you know.

In regards to paging being down on Pacific I'll forward this on to our CS department for them to look into the issue.

As always we do care and thank you for bringing these issues to our attention even if we aren't always able to respond quickly or with firmer details.

The team is full force getting Pub 69 ready for its debut and may not always have time to follow up on issues that extend past their departments.

Thanks all and the great staff here at Stratics that helps us catch what we miss.

C

Cal_Mythic

I wrote in a separate thread about this.
We have gotten news from Net Engineering that the problems with packet loss should be resolved.

We will continue to monitor the problem, but from our side it looks like the problem is fixed. If the lag continues I'm sure you'll let us know,

- C